+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confirmation email of additional document submission not received

black-sandals

Mar 19, 2024
I submitted an additional document on 8th March 2024 and I still haven't received an acknowledgement email confirming that the document I uploaded was successfully received by IRCC, which is strange because I submitted additional documents on 2 occasions before and I received the acknowledgement email on the next business day. My timeline looks like this:
  • 10th October 2023: ITA (FSW Outland with 516 CRS points and 1 dependent, spouse)
  • 24th November 2023: Application submitted, AOR received
  • 30th January 2024: TCF Canada results request, uploaded on the same day
  • 31st January 2024: Received acknowledgement email for TCF Canada results uploaded on previous day, also received on this day BIL, medical exam request, and request letter needed to apply for police certificate from the Netherlands and Japan
  • 5th February 2024: Biometrics submitted, visible on the same day in PR tracker and GCKey account
  • 15th February 2024: Medical exam done
  • 20th February 2024: Received additional document request for relationship questionnaire (for principal applicant + spouse), schedule A (spouse only), and translation from a new translator for police certificate from Poland
  • 21st February 2024: Medical exam passed and showing in PR tracker and GCKey account
  • 1st March 2024: Submitted all documents requested on 20th February 2024 and police certificate from Netherlands requested on 31st January 2024
  • 4th March 2024: Received acknowledgement email for documents submitted on 1st March 2024
  • 8th March 2024: Submitted last document outstanding (i.e. police certificate from Japan requested on 31st January 2024)
I haven't received anything since I uploaded the last document on 8th March 2024. The status of additional documents in my GCKey account is "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.". In the documents submitted section, I can see that all other additional documents submitted say "Replacement received", but for the additional document submitted on 8th March 2024 it says "Replacement provided". The current overall status of my application on my GCKey account is simply "Submitted".

Is all this normal? I'm getting really nervous about this, especially because many other FSW outland applicants who submitted their application around the same time as me already received their PPR.

Last edited: