+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditional Permanent residency

JiggyZee

Oct 26, 2012
With the new measure to combat marriage fraud using CPR, the government has made exception for a few cases. They said the sponsored person will be exemept from the condition of the sponsor dies, or if there is evidence of abuse (all types of abuse, physical and other). But these are not the only issues that lead to a martial breakdown. There are other genuine reasons, like a spouse cheating, bad communication etc. Should we believe that if theres no physical abuse or some kind of psychological stress that no matter what the sponsor does to us we have to stay in it until the condition is expired or fail losing our status and be kicked out? It must not be believed that a sponsored person is all the times a trouble maker. I know of cases where women sponsored their husbands to come here and when they reach they have to be working and taking care of other men

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JiggyZee said:
With the new measure to combat marriage fraud using CPR, the government has made exception for a few cases. They said the sponsored person will be exemept from the condition of the sponsor dies, or if there is evidence of abuse (all types of abuse, physical and other). But these are not the only issues that lead to a martial breakdown. There are other genuine reasons, like a spouse cheating, bad communication etc. Should we believe that if theres no physical abuse or some kind of psychological stress that no matter what the sponsor does to us we have to stay in it until the condition is expired or fail losing our status and be kicked out? It must not be believed that a sponsored person is all the times a trouble maker. I know of cases where women sponsored their husbands to come here and when they reach they have to be working and taking care of other men
It doesn't matter - men or women - both are equally capable of using someone to try and scam their way into Canada. That's why it's VERY important that you really spend a lot of time getting to know the person before you make any serious commitments when dealing with an international relationship.

hi181818

Sep 21, 2014
I have just found out that my sponsor has been cheating on me. I have only just arrived back to Canada all though i did live here for 4 years previously. 3 of those years I was living with my sponsor. I'm really confused as what to do right now. I know I want to stay in Canada but I don't think I can live with her for another two years. What are my options?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hi181818 said:
I have just found out that my sponsor has been cheating on me. I have only just arrived back to Canada all though i did live here for 4 years previously. 3 of those years I was living with my sponsor. I'm really confused as what to do right now. I know I want to stay in Canada but I don't think I can live with her for another two years. What are my options?
What does your CoPR document say under "CONDITIONS"?
Does it say "00" or "51"?