+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditional Discharge

ALMAS1030

Jan 28, 2019
Hi there,

Please share your experience regarding conditional discharge

I would sincerely appreciate it if you could share your experience regarding the conditional discharge.
I already applied for my PR application. AR November 2021, AOR June 2022, medical passed August 2022. 3 months ago I submitted the required additional documents. It's almost 13 months since I applied for my PR. I already have a work permit now. I was waiting for my pr that this happened to me. I had an argument with my wife. I was charged due to domestic violence. Apparently, I'll receive a conditional discharge. Do you know how it can affect the process of my pr also can I extend my work permit in this situation? My work permit will expire on July 2023 and I guess I have to apply for an extension.
And my major question. With a conditional discharge, will IRCC proceed my PR application or they will freeze until I meet the conditions?

Regards.

Sanduriya21

Dec 28, 2022
Hi there,

Please share your experience regarding conditional discharge

I would sincerely appreciate it if you could share your experience regarding the conditional discharge.
I already applied for my PR application. AR November 2021, AOR June 2022, medical passed August 2022. 3 months ago I submitted the required additional documents. It's almost 13 months since I applied for my PR. I already have a work permit now. I was waiting for my pr that this happened to me. I had an argument with my wife. I was charged due to domestic violence. Apparently, I'll receive a conditional discharge. Do you know how it can affect the process of my pr also can I extend my work permit in this situation? My work permit will expire on July 2023 and I guess I have to apply for an extension.
And my major question. With a conditional discharge, will IRCC proceed my PR application or they will freeze until I meet the conditions?

Regards.
Hey did u get the PR or still u are waiting for this