+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concerns about job duties by visa officer

pal5911

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi guys
I got letter from cic end of the feb about visa officer is not satisfied with job duties, says which education required for this job i dont have and he gave me 30 days to reply to his email which i did on 17 march and didn't heard anything after that .I am so worried because friends of mine already got their pr but i m still stuck in this situation. When i can expect something

Thanks in advance friends

Application submitted- 2nd week of august 2014
AOR- in december 2014

Harry0001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP request- Feb 17, 2016... Sent-Feb 29..
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Jan 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 22, 2016
Interview........
CIC called my Employer on Feb 17,2016.
Passport Req..
April 07,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2016
LANDED..........
April 26, 2016
pal5911 said:
Hi guys
I got letter from cic end of the feb about visa officer is not satisfied with job duties, says which education required for this job i dont have and he gave me 30 days to reply to his email which i did on 17 march and didn't heard anything after that .I am so worried because friends of mine already got their pr but i m still stuck in this situation. When i can expect something

AOR- in december 2014
Order GCMS notes to get an idea whats really going on...

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
pal5911 said:
Hi guys

AOR- in december 2014
Don't worry much, stay calm. You have done your best to your abilities. Stressing is nonsense at this stage.

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT COMPARE your application process to your friend's. Every applicant is unique so is every application officer. Comparing timelines will get you nowhere specially when you had to add supporting documents. Meaning you will have to expect some delays.

I agree with Harry0001, if you are very worried, just order your GCMS notes (which will take couple of weeks) to see what is going on. Another option you have is to contact your local MP and ask for a follow up on your application. They will get back to you in couple of days. It's the fastest way I know about. But this is if you are super worried.

Best of luck,

pal5911

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
rezafc said:
Don't worry much, stay calm. You have done your best to your abilities. Stressing is nonsense at this stage.

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT COMPARE your application process to your friend's. Every applicant is unique so is every application officer. Comparing timelines will get you nowhere specially when you had to add supporting documents. Meaning you will have to expect some delays.

I agree with Harry0001, if you are very worried, just order your GCMS notes (which will take couple of weeks) to see what is going on. Another option you have is to contact your local MP and ask for a follow up on your application. They will get back to you in couple of days. It's the fastest way I know about. But this is if you are super worried.

Best of luck,
Thanks Rezafc for your positive reply i called cic today they said they got my documents and at this moment they dont need anything from me and agent said may it take couples of month to review your documents so at this stage i can just wait.
Thanks again

samahkhaled

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
pal5911 said:
Thanks Rezafc for your positive reply i called cic today they said they got my documents and at this moment they dont need anything from me and agent said may it take couples of month to review your documents so at this stage i can just wait.
Thanks again
I am just waiting like you for another issue , I think they gave us 30 days because they don't want to refuse us and need more clarification TO SATISFY THEM ,I hope to respond early.

pal5911

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
samahkhaled said:
I am just waiting like you for another issue , I think they gave us 30 days because they don't want to refuse us and need more clarification TO SATISFY THEM ,I hope to respond early.
I am so worried because its been almost 6 weeks i didnt got any reply yet. When did u replied them back with supporting documents ??

canada08

Star Member
May 24, 2013
pal5911 said:
I am so worried because its been almost 6 weeks i didnt got any reply yet. When did u replied them back with supporting documents ??
Any update on your file?

pal5911

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
I got my medical after 6 weeks of submitted documents so your medical will be come within 2 more weeks
They asked for schedule A after 10 days from medical requsted

canada08

Star Member
May 24, 2013
pal5911 said:
I got my medical after 6 weeks of submitted documents so your medical will be come within 2 more weeks
They asked for schedule A after 10 days from medical requsted
I already did my medicals, Not sure what gonna be the results.... I am so worried.... Please keep update on your case because mine is almost similar to your case.