IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
I'm planning to process in this month.but little bit confuse.

I'm working as computer network manager in one of the ruputed college. In my college computer science for (10+2 and BBS(bachlore in buisnee studies ) are taught. Shall I be eligible for NOC 0213 catagory ? in cic website it is written that
Computer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information. My college is not design develop computer and telecommunications software.

So I'm very much confuse about it .
plz help me guys

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
anybody guys !

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
Check the job responsibilities. If a majority (not ALL) of them match with yours, then you are eligible.
Also u need to have one year's experience in this job and you should show evidence that you are a management level person (ie. a progressively grown career path to management level, not just an overnight manager).

Yarla7bh

Sep 12, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 23, 2009
AOR Received.
May 06, 2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Aug 04, 2010. NY
Med's Request
Oct 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Dec 09, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
satya said:
I'm planning to process in this month.but little bit confuse.

I'm working as computer network manager in one of the ruputed college. In my college computer science for (10+2 and BBS(bachlore in buisnee studies ) are taught. Shall I be eligible for NOC 0213 catagory ? in cic website it is written that
Computer and information systems managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of organizations that analyze, design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information. My college is not design develop computer and telecommunications software.

So I'm very much confuse about it .
plz help me guys
If i am not mistaken, your role in your college may be more of a Computer Network Administrator/Incharge managing the systems/networks. But In most situations Information Systems Managers are employed in companies/institutions where the job content is to manage and be an active part of design,develop,implement, support and maintain Information systems.

If the above match then you can think about it and give a try.......

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
thank you YOrala. Actually my job is not just supervising and managing networks. I do almost all parts of computer. Do I apply in computer network manager or information system manager ? . which one should be aplicable. my desingnation in my office is Network administrator.
I finished MSc computer science and CCNA . which title will be best for me ? Guys suggest me.

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
You must write your actual designation. yYu cant write a falsified one in the application form. However, you can write the actual job responsibilities and the corresponding NOC code (0213).

Pls note that "Network Administrator" may not be an acceptable title for 0213.

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
thanks u windtunnel your suggestion.Network Administrator are not in 38 occupational list. My boss write the designation what do I told. I think desingnation doesn't play great role. main duties and responsibilities are important. My duties are very much alike with system manager. So I'm going to apply in NOC 0213 as I'm Network administrator. Does it work. plz suggest me

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
Yes you can try. The best case would be that the immigration official might look closely at your job roles and also may verify with the employer more meticulously and then accept it. The worst case would be that there will be a refusal on account of the designation+the question of actual managerial capacity, since managers are required to have several years of experience to reach a managerial position.

Let's hope for the best anyway.

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
thank you windtunnel your quick reply.

I've just 14 month work expirence in network manager.and 5 years experience in network assitant. shall I get 21 points from work experience ? I think network assitant is not in NOC list type 0,A,&B. In total I have 6 years of work experience among them 14 years is in 38 occupation list and rest of years is not in 38 occupation list, Now how many points shall i get .

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.