+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Computer Hardware professionals plz advice.( Canada)

V

vidya

Hi ,
I moved to canada a week back and found that my 3 yr old ACER ASPIRE Laptop not working due to a HDD problem. I plan to buy a new one at the earliest since without a laptop i am handicapped . Can someone suggest a good brand as well as a store to get one at discounted rates in and around Scarborough area.
i prefer DELL or Toshiba .

MK776

Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-29-2010
AOR Received.
07-15-2011
File Transfer...
07-30-2011
Med's Request
05-15-2012
Med's Done....
05-30-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Yet, Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey babe - you are not in the appropriate forum, this forum deals with Visa's not Laptops

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vidya said:
Hi ,
I moved to canada a week back and found that my 3 yr old ACER ASPIRE Laptop not working due to a HDD problem. I plan to buy a new one at the earliest since without a laptop i am handicapped . Can someone suggest a good brand as well as a store to get one at discounted rates in and around Scarborough area.
visit any 1. future shop '
2 Source
3. Best Buy
4. e outlet ( open boxes)
5 Tiger direct
Can ask for open box at 1 to 3, if you are looking to save some money.
By the way I am not a computer hardware professional, just a user.

Indocanda

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
try newegg.ca! they have started for Canada too. you will get some good deals in that and they will ship the item to your home!

vidya said:
Hi ,

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
dear vidya,

although this forum is for visa queries. pl note u can go to china town centre at spadina (china town) u get refurbished laptops with warranty - they work very well - they do customize it in accordance to ur specifications or usage .

if u have any further questions drop me an email using email function in the forum and we can close this thread now

take care :)