+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Completing IMM1295 Form- URGENT help required!

dcvf

Mar 5, 2013
PLEASE HELP

I am in the process of applying for a Working Holiday Visa to Canada and have completed all of stage two, uploaded all documents except application form for a work permit ( IMM1295) .

Every time I try and upload this form it comes back that it is incomplete.

I really need some help here as I have filled out all required area's?

If anyone knows anything about these forms please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks guys,

Donna

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Check all the fields again.
Wasn't 1295 the form you have to click 'validate' at the bottom to generate the
barcode page? Did you validate your form?
Did you put todays date on the last page?

Saffska

Jan 17, 2013
Cheltenham, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Check all the fields again.
Wasn't 1295 the form you have to click 'validate' at the bottom to generate the
barcode page? Did you validate your form?
Did you put todays date on the last page?
Yes that's the form you're thinking of.

@DCVF - Maybe you've printed it off, signed it, and you're trying to upload the signed version? I tried that and got a message saying it's wrong. All you have to do is fill it in, validate it so that you get the barcodes, make sure you've put the date where the signature should go, SAVE it as a file to your computer, and upload your SAVED file as a PDF rather than one you've scanned in.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Saffska said:
Yes that's the form you're thinking of.

@ DCVF - Maybe you've printed it off, signed it, and you're trying to upload the signed version? I tried that and got a message saying it's wrong. All you have to do is fill it in, validate it so that you get the barcodes, make sure you've put the date where the signature should go, SAVE it as a file to your computer, and upload your SAVED file as a PDF rather than one you've scanned in.
Correct! When you apply online thru your MyCIC you don't need to print/sign the form. It'll be signed
digitally when you submit your application package to CIC.
Make sure you fill out all the fields, check the date, validate, save and then upload the saved document.