+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Completeness Check & Eligibility Criteria for FSW 2013

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members,

I have applied under FSW NOC Category started from May 4th, 2013. I have sent my application directly to CIO to get selected in 300 CAP limit. If selected by CIO, my application will be forwarded to Local Visa Office.

There is a NOTE on the first page of Document Checklist which says:

If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that documentation is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim. If your application lacks any of the documents without a reasonable justification, it will be returned to you or in certain circumstances could result in the refusal of your application.

I was lacking following two documents:

1. Birsth Certificates of myself & spouse
2. Reference Letters from Employers

For Birth Certificates, I attached an explanation letter giving full details why we are missing it and providing our National ID Cards as an alternative proof of Birth Certificates.

For Reference Letters, I provided authentic proof including confirmation of employment, experience letter (designation, period of employment, major duties), salary increment letter, employment visa copy, statement of salaried account etc along with a written explanation why I am unable to provide reference letters.

I view of above, will CIO accept my application or return/reject?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
1) brith certicicate : few applicant have sent 10th marksheet as birth proof, you need to show your name, parents name, DOB and place of birth in that

2) about job description letter: if you have exp letter with designation, period and major duties that all you wrote is fine to submit for this case

I advise you take second opinion for 1 part birth proof second part is fine enough
you have applied in first week of august than you should here form CIC in short time, as per FSW2013 thread CIC is working on august first week applicants only

Abu Hassaan said:
Dear Forum Members,

I have applied under FSW NOC Category started from May 4th, 2013. I have sent my application directly to CIO to get selected in 300 CAP limiti. If selected by CIO, my application will be forwarded to concerned Visa Office.

There is a NOTE on the first page of Document Checklist which says:

If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that documentation is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim. If your application lacks any of the documents without a reasonable justification, it will be returned to you or in certain circumstances could result in the refusal of your application.

I was lacking following two documents:

1. Birsth Certificates of myself & spouse
2. Reference Letters from Employers

For Birth Certificates, I attached an explanation letter giving full details why we are missing it and providing our National ID Cards as an alternative proof of Birth Certificates.

For Reference Letters, I provided authentic proof including confirmation of employment, experience letter (designation, period of employment, major duties), salary increment letter, employment visa copy, statement of salaried account etc along with a written explanation why I am unable to provide reference letters.

I view of above, will CIO accept my application or return/reject?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I assume that CIO must give a value to explanation letters attached & if they need more information such as secondary school certificate as Birth Proof, can be asked by Visa Officer at a later stage. Due to explaination letter attached, they shouldn't consider my application incomplete. What do you say?

I have applied under 2132 code and my application reached at CIO on Aug 7th at 09:35 am. One of the applicant from same 2132 code, whose application reached at CIO on Aug 7 at 10:35 am (almost an hour later) already got DD cashed on 31 July and PER Today while my CC is not yet charged.

CIO replied me Yesterday through email saying, "Application received and awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course". Now I am confused if my application is being considered incomplete but they must have informed me that it is incomplete rather saying "awaiting initial processing".

Vats said:
1) brith certicicate : few applicant have sent 10th marksheet as birth proof, you need to show your name, parents name, DOB and place of birth in that

2) about job description letter: if you have exp letter with designation, period and major duties that all you wrote is fine to submit for this case

I advise you take second opinion for 1 part birth proof second part is fine enough
you have applied in first week of august than you should here form CIC in short time, as per FSW2013 thread CIC is working on august first week applicants only