+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

completed applications (cap) means the applications which received their PER?!

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

CIO received my application on 26th July. Does it mean I sent the application before reaching the cap? or ONLY when I get my PER acknowledgement (about 2 months after receiving) I can make sure that they took me into account?!

In other words, for example for NOC 2174 the number of completed applications is 120 now. Does it mean 120 applications received their PER acknowledgement till now?

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
maddux said:
Hi everyone!

CIO received my application on 26th July. Does it mean I sent the application before reaching the cap? or ONLY when I get my PER acknowledgement (about 2 months after receiving) I can make sure that they took me into account?!

In other words, for example for NOC 2174 the number of completed applications is 120 now. Does it mean 120 applications received their PER acknowledgement till now?
yes, after receiving acknowledgement you can be sure that you are there.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
this is not correct!!

sheikh958 said:
yes, after receiving acknowledgement you can be sure that you are there.

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewlCanada said:
this is not correct!!
Hi kewlCanada

Thanks for your comment. can you please give us more detail about what you think?

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If nobody is sure about the answer of my question, I am wondering how the values in the "Applications Received by NOC" tab of the following sheet have been calculated!!! ;D

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&rm=full#gid=0

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
The calculation is presumably a comparison of the number of known applicants in the spreadsheet with the number of complete applications published by CIC.

The unknown quantity is the time lag between application and an application being "complete".
Some say it is counted long before CC charge (CIC's docs indicate this may be the case), some say you're only in the cap once you have PER as CIC's processes appear to have changed this year.

It's a difficult game this waiting business! I wish you success.

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks loncan for your quick response.
I also read in the forum that some people believe the official number of completed applications are based on initial assessment and it is not related to to CC charge or getting PER!
I really do not know which one is correct! It would be great if CIC was more clear about its rules! :S

loncan said:
The calculation is presumably a comparison of the number of known applicants in the spreadsheet with the number of complete applications published by CIC.

The unknown quantity is the time lag between application and an application being "complete".
Some say it is counted long before CC charge (CIC's docs indicate this may be the case), some say you're only in the cap once you have PER as CIC's processes appear to have changed this year.

It's a difficult game this waiting business! I wish you success.

Firstladyc1

Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Jan 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 25 Feb 2014
maddux said:
Hi everyone!

Please not to sound rude or anything but I'm wondering what the answer to the question will do for you as regards to your application. You have submitted so all you Can do is wait. I don't think there is any Need to go speculating it just raises you Bp and gives us reader more pages of irrelevant posts to read.

Thanks.

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Firstladyc1,

Maybe it is better to wait and do not waste your time to surf the forum and read the topics! ::) kidding! but plz agree with me that it is a fundamental question...

Firstladyc1 said:
Please not to sound rude or anything but I'm wondering what the answer to the question will do for you as regards to your application. You have submitted so all you Can do is wait. I don't think there is any Need to go speculating it just raises you Bp and gives us reader more pages of irrelevant posts to read.

Thanks.