+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete Driver History Report From Victoria, Australia

Dec 20, 2023
Hello everyone, I need some urgent help as I need to submit my documents before the deadline which is in a few days.

I have obtained a digital police certificate from AFP for my husband and since he was in Melbourne Australia as an international student for two years. I have also obtained a complete driver history report from VicRoads which is also a requirement according to the IRCC website. Now the problem is that I am unable to merge the two PDFs due to security featues of the digital police certificate and on the IRCC portal, I just have a space for separate Australian Police Certificate but not for driver history report.

How should I submit the driver history report? Attach it with a letter of explanation or something else? I am really worried as I have seen people get rejections because of the missing Driver History Report and I have obtained this report after a lot of hassle, I really don't want the visa officer to miss it and to get a rejection for incomplete application.

Pls pour in your suggestions.
Thank you

ethanbbsun

Oct 18, 2023
I just merged the two file into one. My AFP file don't have any security feature as you mentioned, but my is from last year so they may changed. Maybe you can try to print to PDF File with the AFP report and this should remove the security festure.

Dec 20, 2023
I just merged the two file into one. My AFP file don't have any security feature as you mentioned, but my is from last year so they may changed. Maybe you can try to print to PDF File with the AFP report and this should remove the security festure.
Thank you for your response. Can you please tell me what did you use to merge the PDFs. Maybe I can try the tool you used as I am unable to do it using ilovepdf.com