+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complain regarding not receiving the original academic documents back from CHC

sanaraheel

Jan 9, 2013
Hi All,
I have to register complaint against Canada High Commssion Islamabad. I dispatched the following original documents to immigration Office Islamabad on dated 11-Jan-2010 because these were mentioned to be submitted in the email we received from you as per Appendix A check list.

Original transcripts of all the degrees of mine (Matriculation, Intermediate, BSCS, MBA) and my spouse (Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor, MBA)
Original Test results of IElts
Original Marriage Certificates (Nikkah Nama)
Original Birth Certificates of mine, my spouse and my daughter

I received Acknowledgement letter from Islamabad Office dated 13-Jan-2010 , which indicates the receiving of my complete documentation at Islamabad Office and Later on Immigration Office was shifted to London as per online status. In Feb-2012, I did my medical (and was in next phase) and in Sep 2012, I got my Visa Stamped. Now, I am in Canada. I was emailing to Islamabad Office since sep,2012 but they are not responding their emails. I sent them letter by courier and fax too buy they didn`t response when I emailed to london office They replied that they had only my original ielts result. So the question is where are my remaining original documents. I need my documents back for attesting from WES and for availing Career bridge intership programme. I am in great tension. Please any body help me. I think I should file a case against them

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Brother

Don't take tention because there are so many credential bodies in canada who r giving this type of facility for Career bridge programme.Me to faced the same problem...
CMA ontario assessed my credentials with only photocopies of my markssheet ...I dont know what is your NOC???Also university of Toronto also give this type of facility and they dont demand for orignals...

Regards

KHANS

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I can understand your wish to have your documents returned, not to mention the frustration of not getting reasonable communication with authorities. As you have tried without success, perhaps it would be less stressful and less expensive to request duplicates from your educational institution. I wish you every success in Canada.

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
Pippin said:
I can understand your wish to have your documents returned, not to mention the frustration of not getting reasonable communication with authorities. As you have tried without success, perhaps it would be less stressful and less expensive to request duplicates from your educational institution. I wish you every success in Canada.
Hi:

I think you should to contact the Islamabad office through normal postage service not through e-mail. And meanwhile also apply for duplicates (big hassle) because it takes time and physical effort (someone should be Pakistan to take it) to get them.

sanaraheel

Jan 9, 2013
I have applied for duplicates but it will take too much time for getting back with tagged "duplicate". I have tried out all possible ways like TCS, postage email and fax but all resulted in NOTHING. I have applied for my university degrees but not for intermediate and matric because for that you have to register FIR thats a long and hectic process.