AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
cooolideal said:
Dcouemt send from university 27 July

Application Send 04 August

CC charge 11 August

ECA Received 02 Dec.

Hard copy received 6 Dec
coolideal, have you sent documents directly through HEC? if yes can you please elaborate on what did you sent? like did you make 2 separate envelopes. one official envelope (HEC sealed) but you courier it because HEC provides only sealed envelope. they dont courier. and secondly you send envelope from your side. am I right?

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
hariskhan said:
Could you please shed some light on the docs that we send to CES for ECA ?

My bachelors, masters degrees, with their respective transcripts are already attested by HEC Lahore camp office.

I sent in CES's application forms + colour copies of my bachelors, masters degrees, with their respective transcripts in the same official University envelope, sealed by my University. The envelope had official stamp of my University on the side from where it was sealed. I didn't send any "official" (original) or attested documents.

Is that ok "as it is" ? or do I need to send "official docs" or attested docs to CES for ECA for FSW ?
official documents does not mean original documents. the documents sent by your university in sealed envelope are called official documents. however university attest documents before sending it to the CES. did they not attest before sending it?
I have sent my husbands document in the same way. the university attest the docs and send sealed envelope to CES. now, i am sending my documents through HEC as my bachelors and masters universities are in different cities, would be easy to send through HEC i guess.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
hariskhan said:
Could you please shed some light on the docs that we send to CES for ECA ?

My bachelors, masters degrees, with their respective transcripts are already attested by HEC Lahore camp office.

I sent in CES's application forms + colour copies of my bachelors, masters degrees, with their respective transcripts in the same official University envelope, sealed by my University. The envelope had official stamp of my University on the side from where it was sealed. I didn't send any "official" (original) or attested documents.

Is that ok "as it is" ? or do I need to send "official docs" or attested docs to CES for ECA for FSW ?
official documents does not mean original documents. the documents sent by your university in sealed envelope are called official documents. however university attest documents before sending it to the CES. did they not attest before sending it?
I have sent my husbands document in the same way. the university attest the docs and send sealed envelope to CES. now, i am sending my documents through HEC as my bachelors and masters universities are in different cities, would be easy to send through HEC i guess.

zosya

Dec 9, 2014
cooolideal said:
Dcouemt send from university 27 July

Application Send 04 August

CC charge 11 August

ECA Received 02 Dec.

Hard copy received 6 Dec
Did you indicated your home address or the work address where to send your hard copies of ECA report?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumairak said:
Attested from University ? Didn't know about that part. But!, my colour copies show my originals (degree/transcripts) were attested by University before I got them attested/stamped from HEC. Does CES accept those ?

In case I would get them attested again, the colour copies I sent would show attestation done 2 times.

Has CES accepted the docs you sent (for your husband) ? Did they require you to send them HEC attested/stamped and sealed envelope ?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have to call them about docs to sure of their status.

CC charged by CES in today's date.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zosya said:
Finally I received my ECA unofficial copy by e-mail!

Does anybody know, is it possible to find out a tracking number?

I am also a bit afraid that I indicated my home address, but during the day I will probably be at work. Does anyone know, what a courier does when he is unable to reach a person?
Can you share your timeline please?

zosya

Dec 9, 2014
mbakhan said:
Can you share your timeline please?
21/08 - Application sent
22/08 - Documents from university sent
25/08 - Both documents received by CES
27/08 - CC charged
09/12 - unofficial ECA report received by e-mail

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
hariskhan said:
Attested from University ? Didn't know about that part. But!, my colour copies show my originals (degree/transcripts) were attested by University before I got them attested/stamped from HEC. Does CES accept those ?

In case I would get them attested again, the colour copies I sent would show attestation done 2 times.

Has CES accepted the docs you sent (for your husband) ? Did they require you to send them HEC attested/stamped and sealed envelope ?
i am still waiting for the ECA report from CES as they are taking too long to send the report.
when we were sending docs to CES, my husband called CES and they told us that either they accept university stamped degrees/ transcripts in a envelope sealed by university or a sealed envelope from HEC.
yes, i think you should call CES and tell your situation. they are in better position to tell you whether your sent docs are correct(the way they want) or not?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
sumairak said:
coolideal, have you sent documents directly through HEC? if yes can you please elaborate on what did you sent? like did you make 2 separate envelopes. one official envelope (HEC sealed) but you courier it because HEC provides only sealed envelope. they dont courier. and secondly you send envelope from your side. am I right?
send by university in sealed envelope attested copy of degree & transcript with degree attestation form....

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
No ECA Yet. Docs sent and CC Charged 23rd September. University docs Rcvd 30th Sep. If I don't get the ECA should I apply without it for FSW2014? I am so upset with CES :'(

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CES 1-2 weeks ago. On the phone, lady told me;

- they perform ECA in 7-10 weeks
- they take 2 weeks off for new year holidays

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakimom said:
No ECA Yet. Docs sent and CC Charged 23rd September. University docs Rcvd 30th Sep. If I don't get the ECA should I apply without it for FSW2014? I am so upset with CES :'(
Did you guys send 1 or 2 set of docs to CES for ECA ?

P.S. As per my information, this year CES has always claimed on their website to perform ECA in 15 weeks.

zosya

Dec 9, 2014
zosya said:
21/08 - Application sent
22/08 - Documents from university sent
25/08 - Both documents received by CES
27/08 - CC charged
09/12 - unofficial ECA report received by e-mail
15/12 - Hard copy received