+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Do just 2 year MS , No need HEC

Ask university to sign & send , if they unable then just go to DHL & fill sendor detail as full address of University

floyd1988

May 8, 2018
Hey so I need some clarification on ces? ...have an mba and b.com degree....so when we pay for the asesestment do we have to pay 210 dollars for mba and 210 for bcom?or just have to pay for mba?

floyd1988

May 8, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted my application with CES, My qualification is MBA (2 Years) & BCOM (2Year). I emailed them to ask if they need post secondary or secondary documents they replied " We do not need any other documents expect MBA Degree & Transcript".

Do you think I should still include a photocopy of other documents (B.com, HSC,SSC) or let is go simple with MBA.

Will they recognize my 2 years MBA as master equivalent

Regards,
Vijay Kumar
Hey I am considering doing assesment from ces...having the same issue...do we have to pay 210 dollars for mba degree but send both masters and bcom degree in hec envelope?

karmanink

Jun 7, 2018
hi everyone,

My wife have done MBA in HR & Marketing -02 years study with bachelors degree in Bachelors of science in computer science (04 years) after completing A level. When we got results from WES they considered as equivalent to Bachelors degree only even though she done Masters (A-level+04years Bachelors degree+02years master degree), why?

Shall i approach to any other for assessment of my education credential to get equivalent to Master

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
hi everyone,

My wife have done MBA in HR & Marketing -02 years study with bachelors degree in Bachelors of science in computer science (04 years) after completing A level. When we got results from WES they considered as equivalent to Bachelors degree only even though she done Masters (A-level+04years Bachelors degree+02years master degree), why?

Shall i approach to any other for assessment of my education credential to get equivalent to Master
Go with CES...

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
So, I have to ask my University to send my transcripts and degrees directly to CES, or do i have to get sealed envelope from HEC?

I have 4 year BS and 2 year MS. so i have to go to individual university to send them directly to CES ?
You only need to get your MS evaluated. IF possible, have the universities send the transcripts directly. Else sending sealed transcripts is your only option.

Waqarsyed06

Jul 18, 2017
So I have decided after talking with other guys that I should go for the both degrees verification. Now i need to understand the part where they ask me if I should get the additional copies and if I should use the "send to third party" option. In WES, they do this service for free, sending my report card to CIC. or i can just use the Report number in my express entry porfile and that's it ?

Thank

Alveena J.

Jul 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me how my degrees might be assessed, please?

I have a BS (four year) and an MA (two year). Will be considered a bachelors three or more year program, or can I come under two or more degrees?

mannu1985

Dec 28, 2017
This is what someone posted on another thread. CES is slower than WES but it only requires Degree & Transcript. WES requires HEC verfification & marksheet & certificate verification to be directly sent from Board Office. This is also too time consuming.

At last i got ECA from CES. (thanks God )

I am writing below the dates of my application process as many friends would have questions about timelines of CES.

In start when i sent my application, I did a mistake that instead of sending sealed envelope from HEC or from University, I got sealed envelope from my college's exam department and they rejected that, it wasted almost one month in all that. So just for info I am writing below full trace of my application process.

Package 1 (application form and color copies) delivered to CES: 26th May
Package 2 (sealed envelope by my college's exam department) delivered to CES: 27th May

Credit Card charged: 4th June

Received email about sealed envelope rejected: 10th June
University sent sealed envelope with verified degree and transcript delivered to CES: 23rd June

Received ECA electronic copy via email: 13th August
Hi
Can you share your contact number or email to me? I am applying through CES and while applying I am facing various problems.