Here is my timeline for CES

Main Application reached: 24th July, 2014
Payment deducted: 25th July, 2014
Master's Documents reached from University: 28th July, 2014
Bachelor's Documents reached from University: 29th July, 2014
Unofficial ECA released on: 29th October, 2014
Official ECA dispatched: 30th October, 2014
ECA received: 3rd November, 2014

Hope it helps for all to estimate their timelines.

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stone hearted said:
Hi seniors
Please guide me on my following query.

I have sent my documents to CES around 15 days back for ECA and they reached there 7 days b4 and i received email from them to open the credit card for payment as i was supposed to pay through credit card. I have not made payment yet. Meanwhile, now iam thinking to get ECA from WES since CES is taking too much time. Now CES is waiting for my card to get open and start processing which i dont want now. Hence, iam thinking that i should tell CES and give them any reason that iam no more interested to carry out ECA and apply for FSWP due to some big family problem and ask them to discard the documents. The reason is ok or i should think much better than this? need your opinion on it.

Further, please tell that CES would not create any problem with my FSWP application i mean that they wont report any such kind of behavior to FSWP? Please help me in my problem.

jawadafzal

Jul 16, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-214
IELTS Request
Sent with application
For everyone's help ..
Here is my timeline for CES

Main Application reached: 16th July, 2014
Payment deducted: 24th July, 2014
Unofficial ECA released on: 29th October, 2014
Official ECA dispatched: 04th Nov, 2014
ECA received: In transit

sarahrvb

Jun 23, 2014
hi
my timeline for you...

credit card charged 28th july
batch assigned to 31 july (found this out by phoning)
got my email with report today 4 nov and the rest is in the post.

S x

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
When i submitted my application, the processing time was 12 weeks. now its 15. any idea when to expect the report? getting worried. Also, does anyone know when the fsw program ends? Jan or April 2015?

jawadafzal

Jul 16, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-214
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Apr 2015 apply as soon as possible

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
WES has a improper disposition towards Indian PG programs, and especially with UG program.
If articles written by Chief Knowledge Officer & Senior Director of Strategic Development of WES is carefully analyzed, It could be seen.
Not everyone in India, is able to afford a 4yr UG Degree, Hence to level the field a common 3yr Program is opted, which in itself is sufficient. There are people all over the world who've completed such programs and are doing good, in socio-economic aspects. An additional 1yr PG Diploma (Graduate level diploma) is provided for those who want to specialize or contribute better to the society and field of work, Its just an option. But PG program, is something which different in its own, Syllabus are almost competitive to that of the market needs and for elegance - Degrading that into a UG Course work or Diminishing its value and is a shameful approach and practice from an anti-oppressive policy, and it disfigures the entitlement and credibility of the program beyond distinguishable.

What India has done with the UG Program was, thinking out of the box method. It is essential to remember Gopalswamy Doraiswamy Naidu, Edison of India, Educationist's disappointment with the excessive and unthoughtful structure of foreign degrees. While browsing through the above mentioned WES person's articles and experiences of many with WES ECA, it could be clearly understood the strong arm actions of the person to degrade Indian education system, and the unquenchable want to privatize Indian Education System, without being under the radar of any Agencies. He is widely supportive of private universities that gain good profit or of bigger conglomerates. True, the quality of services and red tape is there in Indian Central and State Universities, but it is changing an active committee is their under the each governors to make the happenings more secure and creative and above all what it offers apart from quality education is stability (rolling stone gathers no moss, In this case expertise and unified dedication to the subject) in programs,and credibility. Nowadays, It is being a trend in the Americas where Indians/Asians turn against themselves (It is O.K if its for fighting against injustice), but unnecessary preying isn't a good sign, they think it shows some sort of better quality in them (Actually people are laughing and some enjoy the controversies); In reality what it is farmyard fight between animals (Some might understand, what i meant).

If WES is unable/cant identify Indian Education Programs to its Value, It is a better option for them to have the advisory opinion "two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equal"

There are many programs, from other countries which are touted as easy to pass, through newspapers and sms', none of those countries program are devalued as such.

Defamatory charges, Online petition are all methods to move against this unjust practice.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jawadafzal said:
Apr 2015 apply as soon as possible
Any valid proof that FSW will end in April 2015 and not in December 2014? Since as far as I know December 2014 it will end, my ECA is pending from CES and I am worried if I will be able to filr an application on time. Thanks

jfille

Aug 2, 2014
This is my timeline for CES

Application reached: 16th July, 2014
Payment deducted: 17th July, 2014
Unofficial ECA released on: 23rd October, 2014

Good luck to you, all

Hongkong2012

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
16-03-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
16-03-2015 (SLU Updated 27-08-2015)
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
05-01-2016 Received on 08-01-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-02-2016 submitted 23-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016
Everyone who is worried about getting their ECA, Should call CES and specifically ask them on what date were their documents completed and which date's documents they are currently processing.

My documents were completed on 29th July.
Date on ECA: 24th Oct
Unofficial copy: 29th
Official copy received: 3rd November

I also called them and specifically asked this question

skhashmi

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
General Myth about WES vs CES (specially when credentials from pakistan)

stone hearted said:
Hi seniors
Please guide me on my following query.

I have sent my documents to CES around 15 days back for ECA and they reached there 7 days b4 and i received email from them to open the credit card for payment as i was supposed to pay through credit card. I have not made payment yet. Meanwhile, now iam thinking to get ECA from WES since CES is taking too much time. Now CES is waiting for my card to get open and start processing which i dont want now. Hence, iam thinking that i should tell CES and give them any reason that iam no more interested to carry out ECA and apply for FSWP due to some big family problem and ask them to discard the documents. The reason is ok or i should think much better than this? need your opinion on it.

Further, please tell that CES would not create any problem with my FSWP application i mean that they wont report any such kind of behavior to FSWP? Please help me in my problem.
WES taking 20 bussiness day, to complete assessment
CES taking 15 weeks, to complete assessment
so go for WES rather then CES

I dont advocate this myth, specially for pplz whose credentials from pakistan because,

WES require all degrees from secondary, graduation, post graduation from different institutions HEC, Board etc,
CES require attestation of only Graduation or post graduation degrees from universities, no HEC, no Board attestations,

and to my experience normally university attestation is much faster then HEC and Board, for me
university attestation took: 1-2 days, or 4-6days including courier delivery - atleast for my case.
HEC, Board: take months to complete, even around two month or so for my case, like Inter Board do attest in weeks, then further weeks to courier because they do regular mail,

even I noticed this CES customer service is far more responsive and good, and detailed rather then WES,
even I am checking forum posts on both WES and CES, WES due to work load are more mis-manage, and problematic(In my case, I had to make 4 emails to WES for committing one prominent mistake, all the time they give same copy paste reply, then I have to call them, which was picked up after 1 and half hour),

P.S. I am sharing my experience because, I have asked my degrees to be evaluated from both WES and CES to save time, which ever ECA I will receive earlier, I will send to CIC, because for me rather 80% pplz ECA is pending only,

cha33315

Oct 7, 2014
Hongkong2012 said:
Everyone who is worried about getting their ECA, Should call CES and specifically ask them on what date were their documents completed and which date's documents they are currently processing.

May I know the contact no. of CES?
because until now I haven't received any result yet.. I sent an email to them and didn't receive any reply from them.

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
I called them day before yesterday. the lady on the phone straight away said she cant give me a date. she said all I can tell you is "your case is in batch process".

can someone share what BATCH PROCESS is? and how long does it take to complete after being in batch process?

regards,

Hongkong2012 said:

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still have to apply for ECA, before I submit my immigration application under FSW.

What can we do now ?

According to Canada Aims To Attract Up To 285,000 New Immigrants In 2015 ;

As for foreign skilled workers who don't necessarily have one year of Canadian work experience, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) estimates that around 51,000 federal skilled workers will be selected in 2015. From January 1 under Express Entry, these workers may be selected by the federal and provincial governments, as well as Canadian employers. There will be no eligible occupation list, as there is under the Federal Skilled Worker Program in its existing format, and as of January prospective candidates will no longer be able to apply directly to that program. Instead, they will make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada and, if selected, will be issued an invitation to apply for permanent residence.

Summary:

(a) There will be no eligible occupation list, as there is under the Federal Skilled Worker Program in its existing format, and
(b) as of January prospective candidates will no longer be able to apply directly to that program
(c) Instead, they will make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada and, if selected, will be issued an invitation to apply for permanent residence

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
CIC says:

As of May 1, 2014, there is an overall cap of 25,500 for new federal skilled worker applications. This includes a cap of 500 applications from PhD students. There are also sub-caps of 1,000 for each of the 50 eligible occupations. The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer. These are the last applications we will accept under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015.

That means the last application will be accepted till 31/12/14.