+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COMPANY SECRETARY WES EVALUATION

Oct 30, 2018
Hi All,
Can you tell that WES evaluation of Company Secretary from ICSI can be done without having the Membership from the Institute. I already cleared my CS final Exams but dont have Membership Number. Should i sent my transcript from ICSI to WES for Evaluation ?

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
Hey Gaurav, WES evaluation of CS can be done without membership, i did it and i got bachelor's equivalency for the same. My wife is a Chartered accountant with membership and COP, she also got the same, so i guess having a membership or not for the CS would hardly make any difference

Reactions: .Aj

Pavan PC

Jan 13, 2019
Dear Sir
I want to ask whether ICSI send transcript directly to WES ?
As they have nowhere mentioned for sending the transcript to WES,which is mandatory wef 1st December 18

Nehal bothra

May 22, 2019
Hey Gaurav, WES evaluation of CS can be done without membership, i did it and i got bachelor's equivalency for the same. My wife is a Chartered accountant with membership and COP, she also got the same, so i guess having a membership or not for the CS would hardly make any difference

Hi.. could you plz guide if you received the ECA evaluation after 1st dec 2018 without membership certificate. Even i have completed CS Final exams but i have not applied for membership certificate. could you plz confirm if it is mandatory to submit the same to WES.

Also guide on weather university sends transcripts directly to WEs? plz reply

Jamunaruthaya

Aug 19, 2019
Hi.. could you plz guide if you received the ECA evaluation after 1st dec 2018 without membership certificate. Even i have completed CS Final exams but i have not applied for membership certificate. could you plz confirm if it is mandatory to submit the same to WES.

Also guide on weather university sends transcripts directly to WEs? plz reply
You got any update on your query because I have same question

parthvanjara

Feb 10, 2022
I am a CS and CA inter. I need to understand what should I write in Field of Study, while adding my education details in WES application?
Also what should I write in Name of Diploma/ Certificate for Inter CA?