+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Company Account as Visitor Visa POF

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
Hello,

My father has his own sole proprietor business and I want to ask if the bank statement of business account can be used as a POF for visitor visa? or should he move funds from his business account to personal one and then show that statement instead?

There are significant debits and credits in his business account so it would be a decent reflection of strong business ties to home country and POF as well. Most of his money is in his business account (since sole traders are the sole owners of their business) so I want to use that instead of personal account which has limited funds in it.

Any suggestions?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello,

My father has his own sole proprietor business and I want to ask if the bank statement of business account can be used as a POF for visitor visa? or should he move funds from his business account to personal one and then show that statement instead?

There are significant debits and credits in his business account so it would be a decent reflection of strong business ties to home country and POF as well. Most of his money is in his business account (since sole traders are the sole owners of their business) so I want to use that instead of personal account which has limited funds in it.

Any suggestions?
Read https://imgur.com/gallery/69S9I
It says your bank statement not your father's business and bank account.