+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COMMON LAW PARTNER- need your help.tnx

yzza

Oct 16, 2014
hi..
cab anybody have an information about applying for permanent residence including common law partner?
i am planning to include my bf as common law because we have been together for 7yrs..weve been together for two yrs oir home country but never live together because we are not allowed to live together unless we are married.the remaining yrs was a Lonh distance since he got work in Taiwan.yrs after i work in Taiwan and yr after again i came here in canada.
the only prove that we have is pictures,exchange messages from viber and skypes,some letters,rimittance,and a lot in our home country that we bought recently that was joint property.
i work as live in caregiver and prior to apply PR soon under the new rule.
NEED YOUR HELP
are we qyalify for common law?but we can prove that we cannot allowed to live together since we are unable to do it unless bound by marriage.thank u in advance :)

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
in order to be eligible for commonlaw you have to be able to prove you have LIVED TOGETHER for at least 365 continuous days, and CIC requires significant proof your life is combined financially. Since you are unable to live together, your option is to get married and apply as a married couple.

krishnalynn

May 15, 2015
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 15-04-2016
Common law requires that you live together, no excuses. It doesn't matter that you weren't able to live together, there's no way to apply for an exemption by proving that it wasn't possible.

yzza

Oct 16, 2014
oh i see..so better to apply PR as single.get married after.then how long will it take to apply for spousal..TID^^