+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Commerce Background to Science Background

Kabir2083

Nov 30, 2023
Hello there, I have gotten my study permit for Canada recently. I'll be studying project management in BBA . Now the thing is I want to shift from business background to Science background (Preferably Computer science). I am from Bangladesh and I was in Science during my secondary education but for many personal reason I did not take science in my Higher secondary instead studied business. I am looking for pathways in any college but havent found any. I have also heard about bridging program that lets a student take unified degrees that consist of both science and commerce. Please help me find a solution, Cant find any university or college that would work for me.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello there, I have gotten my study permit for Canada recently. I'll be studying project management in BBA . Now the thing is I want to shift from business background to Science background (Preferably Computer science). I am from Bangladesh and I was in Science during my secondary education but for many personal reason I did not take science in my Higher secondary instead studied business. I am looking for pathways in any college but havent found any. I have also heard about bridging program that lets a student take unified degrees that consist of both science and commerce. Please help me find a solution, Cant find any university or college that would work for me.
How can you study Project Management in BBA? What school offers that specialization with BBA