+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Colour Copy of Passport Pages

FredCanada

Aug 16, 2014
Hi

Can I just colour photocopy the passport pages with stamps and black/white photocopy the rest of the passport pages without stamps OR do I have to colour photocopy all 64 pages of the passport. I have 2 passports to copy.

The reason is cost......can be quite expensive to colour copy all passport pages using a high grade colour copier.

Best Regards

Fred

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC just need the relevant photocopy to be 'clear and legible' - if the black/white version for the non stamped pages meets the criteria as I expect it should then its ok.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
FredCanada said:
Hi

Can I just colour photocopy the passport pages with stamps and black/white photocopy the rest of the passport pages without stamps OR do I have to colour photocopy all 64 pages of the passport. I have 2 passports to copy.

The reason is cost......can be quite expensive to colour copy all passport pages using a high grade colour copier.

Best Regards

Fred
For PR Card renewal the photocopy can be black-and-white, as long as it's clear and legible. There was one page on mine, though, that didn't show up very well on black-and-white, but showed a lot more clearly in colour photocopy, so I sent colour photocopy of that specific page. So yes, you can send colour photocopies of the pages with stamps if you'd like. I did everything myself at Staples, it wasn't expensive. I also had two passports to photocopy.