+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

College Change...

bravecanada

Jun 5, 2012
Dear All,

i am a student got study permit for columbia college vancouver, but due to some problem a shifted to MTI college surrey, will it create any problem in my future PR process and work permit process. They are not providing work permit after 6 month. they are saying you can apply for work permit after your program completion.That is PGWP according to my study length.So please suggest.

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
bravecanada said:
Dear All,

i am a student got study permit for columbia college vancouver, but due to some problem a shifted to MTI college surrey, will it create any problem in my future PR process and work permit process. They are not providing work permit after 6 month. they are saying you can apply for work permit after your program completion.That is PGWP according to my study length.So please suggest.
no one will give you the work permit untill u complete your study in canada.
you can only get off campus work permit after 6 months

H

HBK

bravecanada said:
Dear All,

If your college is not listed in below list then you should forget about PR
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp