+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Closed workpermit to new IRCC PGWP 18 months extension

Akinejyam

Jul 10, 2018
Hope someone have any idea in my situation right now. Just got close work permit but wanted to apply for the 18months extension of pgwp open work permit. My PGWP was expired december 2020. Anyone here on the same boat?

Noxie

Feb 19, 2021
Hope someone have any idea in my situation right now. Just got close work permit but wanted to apply for the 18months extension of pgwp open work permit. My PGWP was expired december 2020. Anyone here on the same boat?
Im in the same situation. I have a closed work permit and my pgwp expired November 2020. I applied for the pgwp extension on Jan 27 and just got approved today.

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Im in the same situation. I have a closed work permit and my pgwp expired November 2020. I applied for the pgwp extension on Jan 27 and just got approved today.

Hi, congrats on the approval of your open work permit. May I know what documents you have submitted? Did you still submitted your previous PGWP and Study permit? or just PGWP?

Noxie

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, congrats on the approval of your open work permit. May I know what documents you have submitted? Did you still submitted your previous PGWP and Study permit? or just PGWP?
Thank you. I submitted the required documents only. Which were; Application form, copy of passport, digital photo and a letter stating I am applying under the new public policy.

Reactions: jhunix

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Thank you. I submitted the required documents only. Which were; Application form, copy of passport, digital photo and a letter stating I am applying under the new public policy.
Hi, Thank you so much for your response. Greatly appreciated it.