+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

clinical research jobs

celinS

Jan 8, 2013
hi!

could someone help me in exploring job avenues for clinical research in Toronto? is this a well recognized field there?

nessacanada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Please are you working in the clinical research field now? how has been your experience?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
hi!

could someone help me in exploring job avenues for clinical research in Toronto? is this a well recognized field there?
Hello fellas...
So it seems that there are many applicants from the field as mine.

I also belong to clinical research field. I have been searching for the job prospects for this field. So far, I've got this.

1) Pharmaceutical industry holds the reputation of having fair prospects for jobs. The job postings in this field are CRO, CRA, etc. These are fairly paying jobs and require a bachelor's or master's degree in the filed of medicine or related science. University postings such as lecturer or professor require PhD and years of experience or equivalent.

2) There are a number of programs available in Canadian universities for continuing education in the field of clinical research. McMaster uni offers one such program. https://www.mcmastercce.ca/ccra

3) You can also search for jobs on Indeed, Monster, etc. Search for "Clinical research" jobs on them.

I believe job prospects are fairly good for candidates in this field.

Any insights into this are highly welcome and appreciated.

Reactions: nessacanada

nessacanada

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Hello fellas...
So it seems that there are many applicants from the field as mine.

I also belong to clinical research field. I have been searching for the job prospects for this field. So far, I've got this.

1) Pharmaceutical industry holds the reputation of having fair prospects for jobs. The job postings in this field are CRO, CRA, etc. These are fairly paying jobs and require a bachelor's or master's degree in the filed of medicine or related science. University postings such as lecturer or professor require PhD and years of experience or equivalent.

2) There are a number of programs available in Canadian universities for continuing education in the field of clinical research. McMaster uni offers one such program. https://www.mcmastercce.ca/ccra

3) You can also search for jobs on Indeed, Monster, etc. Search for "Clinical research" jobs on them.

I believe job prospects are fairly good for candidates in this field.

Any insights into this are highly welcome and appreciated.
thank you so much!