AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
I was wondering if there is something wrong with my account or is it common these days!! Problem is that i can't login my account for few weeks now..i have only been logged in once and after that it always give this message
"
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS)."

Can someboody identifiy the problem...and what is ECAS?? and how to check that ??

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eCAS is the same as CAS that you are checking. So you are at the same application, but it appears from other users that most of them are not able to access and are getting the same message as you. So I guess all of us have to relax, incluidng myself. ;D

Ultimate_One said:
I was wondering if there is something wrong with my account or is it common these days!! Problem is that i can't login my account for few weeks now..i have only been logged in once and after that it always give this message

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS)."

Can someboody identifiy the problem...and what is ECAS?? and how to check that ??

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
I do not think ECAS will ever be back for EE, MyCIC is more than enough. But that is just my opinion.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS has been down for months for many people. A thread has been started about this already.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
I could not access ECAS ever, but MyCIC serves the same purpose so I am k! Hopefully this is the actual reason why most of us can't login....