Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Hi Friends, I have a couple of doubts regarding getting ECA done through WES. Kindly clarify those.

1) I got my transcripts from my university and the registrar signed and his sealed outside the envelope across the opening also, but it is not closed, can i close it with any cello tape myself??
2) I did my bachelors from constituent government college which is recognized by UGC under section 2(f) and 12(b), in WES website, constituent college list is not available, only autonomous college list is available, in UGC website constituent college list is available. Can I proceed and submit my documents??

KINDLY clarify these doubts friends.

venky7x7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
any suggestions friends???

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi Friends, I have a couple of doubts regarding getting ECA done through WES. Kindly clarify those.

1) I got my transcripts from my university and the registrar signed and his sealed outside the envelope across the opening also, but it is not closed, can i close it with any cello tape myself??
2) I did my bachelors from constituent government college which is recognized by UGC under section 2(f) and 12(b), in WES website, constituent college list is not available, only autonomous college list is available, in UGC website constituent college list is available. Can I proceed and submit my documents??

1 Ideally it should have been closed by your university.

You can stick it when no ones watching ;)

2 Did not understand.

If your university name is there on WES, it will be processed. Else, it might be an issue. Although, you should wait for some senior members to elaborate on this..

venky7x7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015

2 Did not understand.

If your university name is there on WES, it will be processed. Else, it might be an issue. Although, you should wait for some senior members to elaborate on this..
The list of universities that WES provided in that UGC link are autonomous colleges, but there are another list of constituent colleges in ugc website, but that link is not there in wes website, so i was caught in middle here, whether to apply or not.

Khaleda papri

Jan 22, 2018

2 Did not understand.

Hi,star member.about transcript wes said"make sure your transcript is verified

2 Did not understand.

Hi,star member.there is a saying about transcript by wes"make sure your document is stamped and verified by controller of examinee". My MBBS transcript is made by the medical college(which is checked by admin and signed by principal).is this not enough?what else I should do?

Supernova

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010

You can seal the documents yourself if it has been already signed and stamped as long as you do not tamper with it.

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,star member.about transcript wes said"make sure your transcript is verified

Hi,star member.there is a saying about transcript by wes"make sure your document is stamped and verified by controller of examinee". My MBBS transcript is made by the medical college(which is checked by admin and signed by principal).is this not enough?what else I should do?
get it signed by the university. i think registrar/controller of examinations sign and seal them. I think wes have specified that it should not be done by college.