+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship

Nov 12, 2010
A decision has been taken on your application. You should receive correspondence within the next three months.is this bad news?anyone have the same issue on citizenship application?thank you..

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
yes ive done the test but the problem they asked me to explain why i missed 3days on the residence i submitted my response after 2month ive checked and it show that decision made..
Did they ask you during the interview? why didn't you reply on spot? Did you have more than 3 days buffer? if Yes then, your application is approved.

Fatsy

Apr 11, 2018
Hi butterfly

Did u get a letter...what is the reply...app or rej...my situation is same like yours. I missed 4 days and they asked me to submit physical presence again and march 28 my status changed to decision made. A decision has been taken on your application. Youshould receive correspondence within the next three months.is this bad news?

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
A decision has been taken on your application. You should receive correspondence within the next three months.is this bad news?anyone have the same issue on citizenship application?thank you..
Normally the experience of good news is that your status changes to DM but there is no extra line item saying so. Hopefully you’ll get the notification soon.