+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship written test

GILAFAS

Nov 11, 2015
Hello, i applied 3 years ago for citizenship but i was refused because of missing days. Last month with the new law i applied again as my days are filled .
My question:
i did the written test before and i passed it, do you think with the new application now i have to do the writing test again ?
Thanks

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hello, i applied 3 years ago for citizenship but i was refused because of missing days. Last month with the new law i applied again as my days are filled .
My question:
i did the written test before and i passed it, do you think with the new application now i have to do the writing test again ?
Thanks
Wow..... i dont think you should but just be prepared cause they will be treating as a new application not continuation

jeuniii

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
My question:
Thanks
Yes you will. You will have to go through the entire process all over again.

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
My question:
Thanks
Pretty sure it will be classified as “new” application.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
My question:
Thanks
yes absolutely ,, a new test has to be done