+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

FUA

Feb 11, 2015
un_jour_de_reve said:
Just because same CIC office, does not mean they will process Regina and Saskatoon together, for Regina people, the oath ceremony is still in Regina.

Seems to be no Ceremonies in Regina past 3 months,

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please advise me what documents i have to bring to ceremony.

As per invitation letter:

all of the original documents that you have submitted with your citizenship application- Immigration record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM5292)

Does this mean i have to bring all documents including education documents and confirmation of PR?

Thanks

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
please advise me what documents i have to bring to ceremony.

As per invitation letter:

all of the original documents that you have submitted with your citizenship application- Immigration record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM5292)

Does this mean i have to bring all documents including education documents and confirmation of PR?

Thanks
hey simkr,

this is what I will take: ORIGINALs Passports, PR card, Driver's license, Health card, COPR, Invitation letter and the enclosed documents, Employment Id.
a copy of the application I sent - I usually scan what I have sent to CIC during my application, so I will take a copy of all those documents.

un_jour_de_reve

Jun 19, 2014
My Ecas updated last weekend. Ecas showed that they send me a letter to take oath on April 24th. So looks like there will be citizenship ceremony or ceremonies in Regina next week :D still waiting for the paper letter.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
un_jour_de_reve said:
My Ecas updated last weekend. Ecas showed that they send me a letter to take oath on April 24th. So looks like there will be citizenship ceremony or ceremonies in Regina next week :D still waiting for the paper letter.
yahoo! congratulations... I hope rest in Regina gets it too... good news...
when did you apply again?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
un_jour_de_reve said:
I applied beginning of March in 2014. So a little over one year.
oh.. wow... nice.

you are an early bird...

they are little behind for the tests in Saskatoon... people who haev applied jan-april 2014 have not had the test yet... maybe coming months...
once again congratulations....

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
sept15 said:
oh.. wow... nice.

you are an early bird...

they are little behind for the tests in Saskatoon... people who haev applied jan-april 2014 have not had the test yet... maybe coming months...

::)

un_jour_de_reve

Jun 19, 2014
sept15 said:
oh.. wow... nice.

you are an early bird...

Thanks a lot SEPT15. Maybe more people applied in or near Saskatoon.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good luck whoever has the oath tomorrow... can someone post on what goes on there, what documents need to be brought in and i want to know what time we should be there and what time exactly the ceremony begins...

can someone please post the happenings tomorrow night...

congratulations again...

FUA

Feb 11, 2015
I called CIC yesterday and I was to told that I have to wait till May ( it will be 3rd anniversary for my case in process ) then ,they can send request for current status, according to CIC rep , look like my document processing is not done yet, as soon it done I will get oath letter.

HI ANTOK any update on your request?

FUA

Feb 11, 2015
Checkout CIC website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

there are 5 ceremonies in Regina April 22 23 24

Congratulations !!!!!

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone to share their experience at oath.. you folks are outta here already? lol