+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

jadoo

Jan 12, 2014
Hi everyone I also live in Saskatoon my time line is this.
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 16, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 16, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on January 30, 2013.
... don't know how much time it take to hear back from cic ,it just says in process.

mladenka

Dec 9, 2013
Hi everyone I also live in Saskatoon my time line is this.
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 16, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 16, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

... don't know how much time it take to hear back from cic ,it just says in process.

I do not know, they are too slow. I am thinking about visiting cic office in Saskatoon. Will they accept to talk to me if I come?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Saskatoon folks,

When can someone expect a test once the application is in Process say, In Process January 10 - when can this person expect the test based on the timelines here in Saskatoon.

Thanks

Cherrycanada

Apr 26, 2012
My file is in process since March 2013.
Today my ECAS updated: I invited to do citizenship test on February 2014 in Saskatoon.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
11 months is a good timeline for Saskatoon. :)
Good luck 8)

Cherrycanada said:
Today my ECAS updated: I invited to do citizenship test on February 2014 in Saskatoon.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cherrycanada said:
Thanks Cherry and Farrous.

Just to get this right - 11 months after the 'In Process' stage - right? and not 11 months after CIC 'receives' your application. Did I get this right. My application is NOT in process yet but was received Oct 24/2013 (Canada Post tracking and NOT CIC's information).

I am planning for some trips, so just want to plan them accordingly...

my thoughts - the file will be in Process first week of February and test Jan 2015? Did I get that right - kinda sorta. lol

Cherrycanada

Apr 26, 2012
sept15 said:
Just to get this right - 11 months after the 'In Process' stage - right?
Right.
My timeline again:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 4, 2012.

We started processing your application on March 14, 2013.

We sent you a notice on January 7, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 3, 2014

mladenka

Dec 9, 2013
My application is in process from November 21, 2012 and I had the citizenship test on June 13, 2013 in Regina. It is maybe faster in Saskatoon because the cic office is there.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC today and the agent told me it ll take 8 months from now for test invite.

jadoo

Jan 12, 2014
my time line

Anyone knows when should I expect for the test ??

nakash

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
LANDED..........
<Waiting>
Jadoo, I have the same timeline as you. I got a letter that the test is scheduled on January 20 at the Library Downtown. I hope you get yours soon as well :)

nakash

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
LANDED..........
<Waiting>
I am a Saskatoon applicant. Sharing my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 28, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 28, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 30, 2013.

We sent you a notice on December 18, 2013 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 20, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on December 18, 2013 to attend an identification appointment to have your documents and identity verified on January 20, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.