+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
Montrosco said:
Yes very usual in the west part of Canada,,,and way more for some people
check applicants time line in Calgary, Edmonton , Saskatoon Winnipeg ....
any reason they keep us waiting?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suresure said:
any reason they keep us waiting?
suresure, quite frankly if you are this desperate, I would suggest that you write to the Councillor? MP? and to the CIC office in Saskatoon.. You can fax them a letter because your inquiries are beyond the understanding of the people here... we all know Sask has been slow in processing files, because of 'whatever' reason... we need to wait and see what happens... your question here is why Sask slow - resource issue... ? if you applied in September 2013, wait until December 2014 for your test or around that time... gotta wait buddy...

Montrosco

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg are the slowest....Saskatoon is medium and can be compared to Montreal and Ottawa.
Please have look on the statistics in the forum.

Montrosco

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Because they do a check on you before the test,,,RCMP,,,Canadian secret agency check, border agency check ,,,etc
they wait for a clearance report from all this peoples ...
They have also ,,,big number of files ( not only people in the forums :) ) imagine that all people who come to Canada by immigration ,,,will apply for citizenship eventually,,,,that means at least 350 000 application a year....+ the accumulation if there is previous delay
add to all that ,,,the citizenship fraud that happens and makes the procedure more severe
Hope all that will answer your question

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
Montrosco said:
Because they do a check on you before the test,,,RCMP,,,Canadian secret agency check, border agency check ,,,etc
they wait for a clearance report from all this peoples ...
They have also ,,,big number of files ( not only people in the forums :) ) imagine that all people who come to Canada by immigration ,,,will apply for citizenship eventually,,,,that means at least 350 000 application a year....+ the accumulation if there is previous delay
add to all that ,,,the citizenship fraud that happens and makes the procedure more severe
Hope all that will answer your question
but the cic anegts said all background check is done, just waiting for test.
But it is so long, 8 months in local office no test.

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
no test date after april 30th for saskatoon applicants. the applicants who applied before jan 2013, they got test date on apr 30th. after that test date no luck for test date who applied in 2013 or 2014.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
redstone said:
no test date after april 30th for saskatoon applicants. the applicants who applied before jan 2013, they got test date on apr 30th. after that test date no luck for test date who applied in 2013 or 2014.
hi, how do you know that? is it official or just from the forum? Thanks

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
mostly from this forum, also one of my friend applied in dec 2012 who got test in apr 30th & path on 10th June ( which is last oath date for saskatoon)

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m still waiting for test invite. my file is sitting in saskatoon office since early Dec, 2013. i applied in may 2013 and for some reason they started processing my application in sept.

redstone said:
mostly from this forum, also one of my friend applied in dec 2012 who got test in apr 30th & path on 10th June ( which is last oath date for saskatoon)

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
Simkr said:
I m still waiting for test invite. my file is sitting in saskatoon office since early Dec, 2013. i applied in may 2013 and for some reason they started processing my application in sept.
any idea why so slow?did you ask cic?