+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test Tomorrow

mr263

Jul 15, 2018
Hello,

My citizenship test is tomorrow and I was wondering if there is anyone here that could tell me some tips for the exam...how much details should I review from the book? if you remember any questions from the test?

Also, it says on the test invitation letter to bring all documents submitted based on the checklist...Does that means I have to get my picture taken again???

Any answer is appreciated.
Thanks

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hello,

My citizenship test is tomorrow and I was wondering if there is anyone here that could tell me some tips for the exam...how much details should I review from the book? if you remember any questions from the test?

Also, it says on the test invitation letter to bring all documents submitted based on the checklist...Does that means I have to get my picture taken again???

Any answer is appreciated.
Thanks
Review question on below site its really helpful. You must read the book at least twice

http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/

Must carry documents are
All passports expired and current
PR Cards
Record of landing

Some time they ask for original proof of English documents and other documents they you submitted with application e.g. Police Certificates

Good Luck

canvan14

May 8, 2014
I believed the letter stated original documents, so bring originals of all the photocopies that you submitted.
In my case, the officer only checked PR card, ID and passport stamps. Others also mentioned CoPR so it's a good idea to bring it as well.