+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test @ Scarborough on April 19

WOW, Thats a long time...you mentioned your test was in April..I just gave my test/interview this month (July)...I'm in Scarborough offiice
Yes, my test was April 9th, decision made April 10 but no oath invite. I am not surprised though. Many people that interviewed before me are still waiting.

WOW, Thats a long time...you mentioned your test was in April..I just gave my test/interview this month (July)...I'm in Scarborough offiice

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Yes, my test was April 9th, decision made April 10 but no oath invite. I am not surprised though. Many people that interviewed before me are still waiting.
Did you call and ask why so much delay?, by the way did they ask for Finger printing before your test, they asked for mine before and then called me for test/interview...mine is pretty cut and dry, I have not travelled in the 4 yr period.

Did you call and ask why so much delay?, by the way did they ask for Finger printing before your test, they asked for mine before and then called me for test/interview...mine is pretty cut and dry, I have not travelled in the 4 yr period.
There is absolutely no reason to call them since there are still so many people before me that have not been called and it is still within 12 months.
No, I did not have to do fingerprint. I have been in Canada for over 16 years by the way and only left Canada once.

ddavidd1

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Oh, good to know, well I'm off to an early retirement and making plans to travel to different parts of the globe, after almost 23yrs in this country its time to have a good R & R. A passport will make travel easier rather than apply for viza's every time. I heard they have a shortage of Judges hence the delays.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
There is absolutely no reason to call them since there are still so many people before me that have not been called and it is still within 12 months.
No, I did not have to do fingerprint. I have been in Canada for over 16 years by the way and only left Canada once.
My agent was an Asian lady and she sit and my file for 6 months after DM and finally And May 8 it was transfer to Mississauga where they continue to use it as a foot stool until I do a webform inquiry after waiting almost 8 months with no Oath Invite and someone finally looked at my file then it went from DM to In-Process then a week later I got Oath Invite. I myself been in Canada a very long time only left once so I think the less complicated your application is the longer it’s take.

My agent was an Asian lady and she sit and my file for 6 months after DM and finally And May 8 it was transfer to Mississauga where they continue to use it as a foot stool until I do a webform inquiry after waiting almost 8 months with no Oath Invite and someone finally looked at my file then it went from DM to In-Process then a week later I got Oath Invite. I myself been in Canada a very long time only left once so I think the less complicated your application is the longer it’s take.
The lady was very arrogant too, she told me that “If I approve you” you will be called for oath by October. That’s like she is in charge lol. I passed 20/20 and all my background check were completed so I know she had not reason to not approve me. I got “decision made” the following day so I know that she approved me:)

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
The lady was very arrogant too, she told me that “If I approve you” you will be called for oath by October. That’s like she is in charge lol. I passed 20/20 and all my background check were completed so I know she had not reason to not approve me. I got “decision made” the following day so I know that she approved me:)
She said 12 months to me also, it’s like saying to us don’t bother them until 12 month period expire.

Geetgill

Sep 6, 2018
Hi
My citizenship test is on 25th may in Scarborough...after you pass the test what kind of question they ask you?

lenak55

Aug 20, 2019
Hello can anyone confirm the address in Scarborough of where the Citizenship test takes place? Is it 325 Milner Avenue?