+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test Invitation Received - System says I have not been invited when I log in - Anyone else?

TC21

Jun 17, 2015
Hi everyone....i got an invite for online citizenship test today via email (Yayyy!!)....However the email body says refer to the attachment for further instructions etc. I believe the start date too should be in the said attachment. However when i open the attachment, it is the exact copy of email body with no more instructions. It seems the immigration office attached the wrong document.

Any idea what I can do to rectify it and get the proper attachment.. There is no email id for me to reply back as that too was supposed to be in the attachment, in case i wanted to change my dates.

My immigration office seems to be Niagara Falls, ON.

Jas4rmny

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Montreal
Category........
Other
Yes I emailed the support as mentioned within the invite document and they address the issue in due time. After which I was able to appear for the test and pass it.

Ensure that you send an email to this address asap IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Along with an explanation and they will resolve the issue.

Cheers!
Colin
hello, Do you know after how long they replied and fix the issue? as I am having the same issue and hoping it wont take days for them to just reply the email.