+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test: Collective action required, or expect endless delays, years. Example of the effective lobbyng of people awaiting spousal sponsorship

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
A famous proverb in French says "Diviser pour mieux régner". Approximative English translation: ''Divide peoples, to rule better''.

Please! My friends, let's not get into bickering that isn't productive, and ignore people who try to get us off topic.

I suggest that we be efficient, pragmatic, and that we focus on what interests us, time is running out, as our friend, the honorable @deadbird so aptly summed up:

As everyone has seen very well, the spousal sponsors have mobilized and lobbying very effectively, and which, despite all the negativity that had been said when I tried to take them as an example here, in this forum (People who try in all ways to discourage, to say that it was useless, etc ...)

Also, other people have tried, and will try to tell us that we are not a priority ... Let's not pay attention to these negative and counterproductive comments ... We have nothing to lose from all the ways ... Now seems that this Chinese calamity will block our candidacies for citizenship for years and years (maybe even worse: a majority access to power by the conservatives = a return of our demands, with new more difficult rules). .. We therefore have nothing to lose by using the tools of legitimate pressure at our disposal, and which the Charter of Rights and Freedoms of Canada allows us, de jure.

In short, I suggest that we rely on the mobilization of spousal sponsors to inspire us, and also launch our actions.

Questions to ask ourselves in order to launch our action to demand virtual tests:

- How did they mobilize? How did they promote these simultaneous outings in several cities?
- See the examples of dates of exits they made, the day, the hour ... and all the parameters?
- In front of which IRCC CIC offices have they mobilized?
- Which media did they contact, and which media spoke about it?
- Are we ready to sacrifice a day, a Saturday for example, and go out ... Or we accept the status quo, and are okay to wait years and years, and also to take a possible risk that the conservatives return our requests?

** - New question specific to the province of Quebec: Do you have the right to meet? ... If so, under what conditions? (I think it is allowed for 25 people or less, but with conditions of social distance, masks).
Are there any threads in this forum or somewhere else that had a discussion on the self-organization protest for spousal sponsors? It'll be instructive to read it.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
Hey. You don't have an urgent need and can wait longer, that is great for you. Why are you writing so many posts asking people for their reasons and needs and discouraging them? Why asking people if they will join the military? I mean why are you even following (creeping) this thread when you don't have anything constructive to add?
Sir, please mark which threads I can watch, reply and creep. Guess I need to take your permission to even enter this thread.

People are going to protest and I don't even have the right to understand why they reached that decision.

Thanks!!

Aktars

Feb 14, 2017
Sir, please mark which threads I can watch, reply and creep. Guess I need to take your permission to even enter this thread.

People are going to protest and I don't even have the right to understand why they reached that decision.

Thanks!!

Just had a look at your 370+ posts on this forum. Looks like you are taking the long method of PNP to gain citizenship. You really have a lot of patience. As far as I understand, none of the people commenting here are PNP applicants and took a faster route and expected to get the citizenship sooner until the covid pandemic started.

Having said that, this is a public forum and people here are trying to support each other and encourage each other. Since this is not a government organization, you cannot imply a "right" to know peoples' personal information/needs on a public forum with no authority. So, please try to be respectful and use the forum for your benefit and let others use it for their benefit without interfering. Hope this helps you understand. I will not address this issue again. Thanks.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
Just had a look at your 370+ posts on this forum. Looks like you are taking the long method of PNP to gain citizenship. You really have a lot of patience. As far as I understand, none of the people commenting here are PNP applicants and took a faster route and expected to get the citizenship sooner until the covid pandemic started.

Having said that, this is a public forum and people here are trying to support each other and encourage each other. Since this is not a government organization, you cannot imply a "right" to know peoples' personal information/needs on a public forum with no authority. So, please try to be respectful and use the forum for your benefit and let others use it for their benefit without interfering. Hope this helps you understand. I will not address this issue again. Thanks.
Lol, so your reason for urgency is that you took a faster route?

Just a FYI, when I applied for PR in 2014, EE was not yet there. So what's faster route, slower route? I was already here on WP and after 6 months, applied for free PNP certificate (2 months). No WES headache, No IELTS headache. And PR in 8-9 months after that. And If i calculate all the time you spent for your IELTES, waiting for WES, I think we would average around the same. Also FYI, my time during WP is also counted for Citizenship, so effectively I was eligible "faster" than you.

Regarding my "right" on the forum/thread, I have every right to question, answer. Its you who is questioning my right, not me. I didn't imply anywhere that everyone has to answer my question, who want's can answer.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
I dont know how to post a picture on here .
There is an option of insert image. Try that.

This is really good news.

Edit: Or use as piotrqc suggested.

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
H
[/QUOTE]
I sent am email to them and they sent me a generic email . Then the AF person sent me that as well .

Last edited:

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
I sent am email to them and they sent me a generic email . Then the AF person sent me that as well .
Looks promising. Guess there is something in works.