+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Retest

Chaitanya.B

Apr 24, 2019
Hi fellas,

Unfortunately, I scored 14/20 in my first attempt on the citizenship test.
I have few questions regarding the test and further application processing.

Q1 - How long does it usually take to get the second test invite? On forums, I see any time from 4 weeks to almost few months. Is it taking that long at this time?
Q2 - Can we request for the result of 1st attempt? To know what all questions went wrong? If yes, how do I request for one?
Q3 - Meanwhile, If my spouse passes the test, does my application delay affect her processing, as we have applied together.

TIA

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi fellas,

Q1 - How long does it usually take to get the second test invite? On forums, I see any time from 4 weeks to almost few months. Is it taking that long at this time?
Q2 - Can we request for the result of 1st attempt? To know what all questions went wrong? If yes, how do I request for one?
Q3 - Meanwhile, If my spouse passes the test, does my application delay affect her processing, as we have applied together.

TIA
1. Yes it is.
2. They don't, it's a secret.

Reactions: Chaitanya.B

allzgood

Oct 9, 2022
Hi Buddy ,

Have you got the retest request ,if yes then please advise how many days IRCC have taken to send the retest request ?

Hi fellas,

TIA