+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CITIZENSHIP PAYMENT FEE

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
Hello All,
Can someone pay for another's citizenship application fee with a credit card? Reason is because I don't have a credit card and would like to pay the person later instead of waiting to pay thru the bank.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) does not care whose Credit card was used. The full payment should go through, that is what CIC cares for. Make sure to write your details (Name, Date, Address, Client Id.) on the receipt when you print it out.

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
sept15 said:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) does not care whose Credit card was used. The full payment should go through, that is what CIC cares for. Make sure to write your details (Name, Date, Address, Client Id.) on the receipt when you print it out.
Thanks a lot! I'll ensure I put my name on it. I was going to use the debit visa but realised they needed credit card only.
My best to u..

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerry2121 said:
Thanks a lot! I'll ensure I put my name on it. I was going to use the debit visa but realised they needed credit card only.
My best to u..
you are quite welcome and good luck.

lovekumar86

May 8, 2019
hello, can someone please guide as I forgot my security answers when I first registered from my primary email id. Can my use my secondary email id to make payment for my online citizenship application?