+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Form 0002 - Question 10 (a)

Corrmi450

Jul 21, 2019
Hello,

I have a question re: 10 (a) on the Citizenship application form: "Please list all addresses inside and outside of Canada during your entire 5 year eligibility period."

The Guide advises "Write all your addresses inside and outside of Canada you used during your eligibility period, including the postal codes, starting with your current home address. If you were residing, employed or attending school outside Canada, you must list all of your foreign addresses, including the postal codes or ZIP codes."

I was away on a business trip for 7 days during the eligibility period. I have disclosed this in my absence calculator. However, will I need to disclose the hotel I stayed at during this trip under 10 (a) as well? Guidance on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
No. You are not required to list any hotel addresses that you stayed in when outside your primary place of residence.

citzjan2020

Jan 25, 2020
Perfect. Thank you.
Can you share how things went with your application? I am in a similar dilemma. I have listed all the absences in Physical presence calculator. But not sure whether I should mention about addresses of short trips to family, friends or vacation time. It's confusing.