+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Must be a different MB. The one i've heard horror stories about is from Mississauga.

I myself had my ceremony administered in Calgary and got my ecertificate within 4 business days.
Hope so! I had my ceremony from Vancouver and got the certificate same day :)

Reactions: saad_im

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
Hi anyone, anyone from around 16 Nov ceremony date got their certificate from Mississauga office (clerk: MB) ?
I had my ceremony on the 16th November as well (same as Mississauga Office) with the same clerk "MB" and I'm still waiting for my certificate. FYI, I asked for a Paper Certificate instead of e-certificate and thought maybe that was delaying things but surprised to see even others are affected by this. My application on the tracker is still open and no new update on it yet.

Navily

Dec 27, 2017
My
I had my ceremony on the 16th November as well (same as Mississauga Office) with the same clerk "MB" and I'm still waiting for my certificate. FYI, I asked for a Paper Certificate instead of e-certificate and thought maybe that was delaying things but surprised to see even others are affected by this. My application on the tracker is still open and no new update on it yet.
My application status is also the same and it’s almost a month now but haven’t received the e certificate yet.
let’s hope MB gets some to our cases soooon

Seflies

Apr 29, 2019
anyone got oath from Calgary office on Dec 7th and got their e-certificate?
I did the oath from Calgary office on Dec-7th and still haven't received the e-certificate. Will let you know if I receive it. Pls lemme know when you received as well

Reactions: CABA

elizie

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
01-02-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application package
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
25-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2018
Did you do the oah virtually? or in-person?

Dec 11, 2023
I register for an account to reply you, I had my ceremony on November 16th with clerk "MB" too, and I haven't received my certificate too.