Sep 6, 2018
Vancouver

nikhilwason

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Vancouver

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Same situation, but it's a little early here in Vancouver and Edmonton. Their offices open at 8, so I'll wait for a few more hours and if it is still not available, I will email them based on the instructions on this page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/proof-citizenship/valid.html#e-certificates.

Also, there is a 2-hour planned maintenance today which might affect delivery.
I dont have time right now. I have a planned trip on Sept 09 that I have been informing IRCC about since June. They cant hold us hostage like this, because they also made me cut my PR card, so i cant use any of my existing travel documents. This is ridiculous.

nikhilwason

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Vancouver
I dont have time right now. I have a planned trip on Sept 09 that I have been informing IRCC about since June. They cant hold us hostage like this, because they also made me cut my PR card, so i cant use any of my existing travel documents. This is ridiculous.
I'm completely with you on this and I'm also in the same boat. So many of my travel plans are up in the air now! (I also have a few flight tickets booked) :(

vince_thewang

Oct 5, 2020
I had my virtual oath ceremony yesterday at 1:30pm at Scarborough, ON office. They mentioned that the system was down. As of now, still haven’t received portal email yet.