13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had this issue where their tracker stated the date for their oath ceremony but they still have no info / details on the oath ceremony and they are just days away.

I plan on calling immigration on Monday first thing but I am just wondering how come , I have checked the junk and spam folders for all my three emails even thought I only listed one on my application.

Not sure if I should be worried at this point...

TheoJim

Aug 31, 2022
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had this issue where their tracker stated the date for their oath ceremony but they still have no info / details on the oath ceremony and they are just days away.

I plan on calling immigration on Monday first thing but I am just wondering how come , I have checked the junk and spam folders for all my three emails even thought I only listed one on my application.

Not sure if I should be worried at this point...
Hey, were you able to get this resolved through a call to IRCC?

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Hey, were you able to get this resolved through a call to IRCC?
I was! When I called they said it was a technical glitch and I am not actually scheduled for an oath ceremony because the agent can't see it in the system and I should just wait for an actual email with the oath ceremony details. so the wait continues unfortunately but the tracker is still showing the oath is today.

I got an email this afternoon from the citizenship email address because I had sent them an email when I thought I was scheduled for today. They apologized and said it was an error the date I was seeing in the tracker but I am actually scheduled for January 6th and they will send me an email with the details a week before.

I am happy , I at least know the confirmed date for my oath ceremony now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheoJim