+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

sappi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
My status changed to "In process" as of December 20th. Please update line 421. Thanks and happy holidays everyone!

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
The call centre agents would say anything because they are not the one going through your application and checking they are just people answering the phone it’s like going to the hospital the nurse would take your temperature and whatever and the doctor would try to figure what’s wrong with you and try to find a solution for your problem.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
My status changed to "In process" as of December 20th. Please update line 421. Thanks and happy holidays everyone!
Done. Good luck.

I have been asked to do fingerprint
does anyone know why?

but it is good , it means it under processing :)
It's quite common to get an FP request. It's usually sent when your name has a full or partial hit along with your other bio characteristics in the RCMP database. They need your prints to make sure it's not you.

Reactions: sappi

sham0786

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Still no AOR I am wondering if all the people that did not get AOR are getting an additionnal "screening" it doesnt make sense for me anymore, its been 2 months since the application was delivered from CANADA POST and no AOR and no return package .... most of the application delivered in October are in process and even getting test date ....

This is soooo frustrating !!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
My friend what should I do I am in a dippression is there few more people waiting for AOR or only me what should I do in this situation I need some guidelines please

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
My friend what should I do I am in a dippression is there few more people waiting for AOR or only me what should I do in this situation I need some guidelines please
Even i did not recieved AOR... Oct 26 delivered...

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
What is your plan my friend should we reapply?
Not thinking of that yet... as i still see ppl whose reached before me still getting Aor’s.. might be need to wait few more days?

sham0786

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Not thinking of that yet... as i still see ppl whose reached before me still getting Aor’s.. might be need to wait few more days?
Ok if you have a plan please let me know we can do that same time and look forward what’s happening next and for time being we can wait please update if there is any progress! Thank you

Goooo123

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Guys, I submitted 2 apps; delivered on oct. 19th and 23rd, not receivng anything yet.
I submitted requests and the result 0. Even through MP, 0.
I am planning to reapply by the end of the next week.

sham0786

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Guys, I submitted 2 apps; delivered on oct. 19th and 23rd, not receivng anything yet.
I submitted requests and the result 0. Even through MP, 0.
I am planning to reapply by the end of the next week.
Well !I think it’s a good idea to reapply with an explanation letter by stating this is a reapplication that will avoid future confusion and delays due to dual application intersections

Goooo123

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Well !I think it’s a good idea to reapply with an explanation letter by stating this is a reapplication that will avoid future confusion and delays due to dual application intersections
You do not know what is going over there and how they handle applications. It seems, as some said, they got a bunch of apps and delayed them on purpose. Otherwise, no meaning for 2 apps to be delayed or returned with no notice on them.

elisha79

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
from Canada Post..yes with Mike signature.
I guess we just have to wait until January , don’t expect much this December, it’s holiday tho.