+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone here whose app was received on October 16 and still waiting for AOR? I see after October 16 apps have started getting AORS. Pls share
Hi Inam, my app was delivered on october 16 as well and i am actually very worried like you too. The problem is that they don't have a proper protocol as to when and in what fashion or order applications are processed and AORs are sent to people. So I am keeping my fingers crossed, but if they don't send me an email by the end of this month then i will certainly call them and follow up.

inamulhaq

May 10, 2012
Hi Inam, my app was delivered on october 16 as well and i am actually very worried like you too. The problem is that they don't have a proper protocol as to when and in what fashion or order applications are processed and AORs are sent to people. So I am keeping my fingers crossed, but if they don't send me an email by the end of this month then i will certainly call them and follow up.
Thanks for reply. According to spreadsheet ( assuming it is up to date) there are many October 16 applicants waiting for AOR that's keeping my hopes high I am not the only one left. I hope wait will end soon

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Thanks. This is new, I don't think they ever sent out AORs on a weekend before.

Congrats btw!
my husband got the AOR today too, the attached letter had November 19th as the date; i was suprised like you to be on a Sunday :cool:;) i'm so excited and relieved!

i think it should pour with more aor for who applied oct16-oct20; it's alreadt the 5 weeks mark

good luck for all and thanks for updating the spreadsheets with our new date :)

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Hello Folks! Sorry for the late reply! I was away for the past week. But now I am back! :)

I updated the sheet with whoever I was able to find in my sheet. Mind that I won't be adding new names as the cap is 150. (#Canada150 ^_^)

However, I am excited to tell you that I have been working on an online form/web application, that will allow people to update their info themselves. This will allow everyone to control the content they put in and will make it easy to manage. Stay tuned! :)

For the folks with Application Received on 16 and haven't yet received an AOR I would say no worries! As long as there is no returned mail in your mailbox there is nothing to think about :) I also haven't received an AOR yet.
Remember that the number of applications is just huge and there are A LOT of applications received in the first week after the October 11 date. So be cool and just enjoy your day! :)

Cheers

Reactions: pepe84 and missmini

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Does changing the address add any extra delay or scrutiny?
hmmm I don't think so..... but I assume if you change your address into a foreign address that might arise further query from CIC....

Taj_98

Oct 26, 2017
Hi,
My ID is Taj_98. My AOR is received today Nov 20, 2017. Would someone please update my info in the excel sheet.
Thanks

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Hello Folks! Sorry for the late reply! I was away for the past week. But now I am back! :)

I updated the sheet with whoever I was able to find in my sheet. Mind that I won't be adding new names as the cap is 150. (#Canada150 ^_^)

However, I am excited to tell you that I have been working on an online form/web application, that will allow people to update their info themselves. This will allow everyone to control the content they put in and will make it easy to manage. Stay tuned! :)

For the folks with Application Received on 16 and haven't yet received an AOR I would say no worries! As long as there is no returned mail in your mailbox there is nothing to think about :) I also haven't received an AOR yet.
Remember that the number of applications is just huge and there are A LOT of applications received in the first week after the October 11 date. So be cool and just enjoy your day! :)

Cheers
Easy to say but not to do, my worries after 5 weeks of wait the application will be returned to me and then i will start the whole wait cycle again :(

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Please update tracking sheet:

Nov. 14 - In process

Name: Mrs. Just Tiis
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017
AOR: October 30, 2017
In-process: November 14, 2017 (via e-cas inquiry)

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
The truth is that until you get AOR, you are never sure if your application package is complete or not. My app was received by CIC on Oct 16 and no AOR yet. Getting to feel a bit worried, so can relate with others on this forum that haven't got AOR after about 3 weeks of the receipt of their applications.

Last edited: