+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
It is out for delivery since 6:30 am. I have just called Canada Post and they said it would be delivered today and there was a huge flood of mails to that address.
Probably Ryan and Mike went for a Tim Horton's break! They've been signing deliveries like crazy since last week :D
Let me know when it is set to "Delivered" so I add you to the list.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
It is out for delivery since 6:30 am. I have just called Canada Post and they said it would be delivered today and there was a huge flood of mails to that address.
So much for the speculation from CBC and Toronto Star that the $630 fee was too much for people to afford and keeping number of applications down LOL

canada4us2017

Oct 16, 2017
Name: canada4us2017
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Family of 2
Signatory Name (optional) : RYAN LAURENDEAU

raisemyrent

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
well, they took so long to implement the changes that maybe everyone had enough time to save up for the fees. plus Canada is a country of credit, so anyone looking to become Canadian should have at least 2 ways to go into debt to make that expense.

looks like at least twice as many applications went in for October wrt September. a box of timbits says that the bureaucrats in charge of processing them have NO additional processing power to deal with this, so to speak.

lahorimunda

Star Member
Jun 1, 2008
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Name: Lahorimunda
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017 09:02 AM
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Single
Courier (optional) : Canada Post Xpress Post

univega

Feb 13, 2013
Name: univega
Delivery Date: October 16, 2017 10:40 AM
Signatory Name (optional) : M KRSWDA
Courier (optional) : Canada Post Xpress Post

burakcayir

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
I called Canada Post again, they say, CIC has a separate mail room there and actually my mail is delivered to that mail room, they will sort it there and then i will be able to see my signed delivery confirmation this week. I found it a bit weird and I am not very comfortable now. I still see "out for delivery" in the tracking. This is my wife's application. I already applied back in July and never had this issue that time.
If your application delivered today by Canada Post, can you please mention when you gave it to Post Office?

flywith2010

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Could you please add my details in tracker -

Name: flywith2010
Application Type (Single/Family of #) : Family of 3 ( One Child/Minor on application)
Signatory Name (optional) : MIKE

alexy2016

Star Member
May 4, 2016
mine was delivered today. sent mine to PO box 7000 canada post expresspost on Oct 11.

ddq

Nov 13, 2012

Tonimir

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Spreadsheet updated!

I can imagine hundreds of envelopes are delivered today at the CIC Intake Office.
Mike & Ryan will be soon asking for a hand therapy! Due to the high demand of autographs! :D *lol*

@burakcayir
I've added you to the spreadsheet.

kimat

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Please update my details as well:

Name: kimat
Signatory Name (optional) :

chertads

May 3, 2017
Name: Chertads
Courier (optional) : Canada Post Priority

Khalid22

Jun 19, 2014
I called Canada Post again, they say, CIC has a separate mail room there and actually my mail is delivered to that mail room, they will sort it there and then i will be able to see my signed delivery confirmation this week. I found it a bit weird and I am not very comfortable now. I still see "out for delivery" in the tracking. This is my wife's application. I already applied back in July and never had this issue that time.
If your application delivered today by Canada Post, can you please mention when you gave it to Post Office?
Hey im in the same situation as you! Application sent 13th octobre ! And this morning it show left for delivrey since this morning 6h34! I think our applications are in the same truck ! Let hope they dont lost it!

PS: sorry for the mistakes, im a French speaker

sovisalc

Oct 16, 2017
Name: sovisalc
Signatory Name (optional) : R.LAURENDOE