+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications Delivered: October 16-20, 2017 (C6)

SoftwareEngg

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Received my Oath ceremony date on 30 April 2019.. thanks all for supporting and reply my question or feedback on this forum... journey till Citizenship perhaps going to end.
HR
Wao... congrats.... when did they change the status from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE....? And also what is your processing center...?

Because in my case ... it is still showing IN PROCESS and No invitation for Oath

Reactions: kalimorian

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
Anyone from this thread still waiting? I feel I am the only one left from Oct 2017.

I am hitting 24 months soon and no test invite.

SIMO1983

Feb 27, 2018
Anyone from this thread still waiting? I feel I am the only one left from Oct 2017.

I am hitting 24 months soon and no test invite.
Hi Sara,

Same here, I am still waiting for the test invitation, they ask me to do fingerprint last March.now when I call them they say it is on background check, I move my address between Alberta and Ontario twice though.
I don't know if I contact a lawyer that would help??
my name is very common: "Mohamed" . is that make the background check harder :/ I don't know!!!!
any suggestions????

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
Hi Sara,

Same here, I am still waiting for the test invitation, they ask me to do fingerprint last March.now when I call them they say it is on background check, I move my address between Alberta and Ontario twice though.
I don't know if I contact a lawyer that would help??
my name is very common: "Mohamed" . is that make the background check harder :/ I don't know!!!!
any suggestions????
Did you apply in October 2017?

uniform

Jul 1, 2019
Hi, I have a question. My spouse was granted citizenship in 2007. We have 3 kids who were born in 2015, 2017 and 2019. My kids and I are outland and have never been to Canada but want to start the process of application. Are my kids eligible for citizenship application?