Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
I can't access the spreadsheet for some reason. Do you guys know what is the average time to complete the process (i.e. to get the oath date)? I know the immigration website states 12 months, but if I recall correctly from the spreadsheet, it was shorter than that, right?

Reactions: salimnw

RanRan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
I just spoke with another IRCC agent and asked how long should I wait for the AOR and the person said current processing time is 12 months but I asked him about AOR time but he was trying to avoid my particular question and was singing the same 12 months song. So frustrating!
Just curious how long people willing to wait for their AOR 2 months, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months? There should be some sort of timeline!
OMG 12 months, a friend got it in 4 months in 2015

mithdmaher

Oct 11, 2017
hello forum i did receive my AOR today, application delivered 25 otc..i have 2 questions please:
1- How, in approximate, it may takes from the AOR to the test? more than 7 months?
2- After receiving the email of AOR, how to access to Ecas and which number should i use for tht? the application number or UCI ?

Thanks for you all

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Same here. I've been waiting even longer - since Oct 16. Nothing from them AT ALL. Getting really frustrated!
And my feeling tells me, that they are applying some other approach here, and that I'm not gonna get it directly in the nearest future. Very weird! Nov applicants started getting AOR already. Why not to treat everybody equally - "first come" basis at least at that initial AOR stage??
I am from the same date and still are waiting. I see you (and you see me) but there is, like others said, nothing we could do but wait. I have to admit I checked email inbox much more frequently than ever...

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
I am from the same date and still are waiting. I see you (and you see me) but there is, like others said, nothing we could do but wait. I have to admit I checked email inbox much more frequently than ever...
No point in checking email frequently as they roll out AOR's in morning (7-10amEST) and in Evening (6-8pmEST). Occasionally between 9-10 pm. Thats what I noticed. No AORs in middle of the day.

Reactions: salimnw

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Pls help me.
I am going to complete 3yrs in Canada. I am planning to send my children and spouse back home before they complete 3yrs (like 4 months shorter)

In such a case, if I submit citizenship after my 3yrs and combine my kids application; but they left Canada and studying schooling back home.

Still they will be PR and I read children no need to complete 3yrs if they apply along with one of the parent and that parent complete 3yrs is enough.

Can I send my children backhome country as per my plan before they complete 3yrs and they will still get citizenship???????

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Um..not true.. I received my AOR at 3PM.. my sister around 4-5PM..my mom around 12PM..
LOL
Just to introduce another approach... I'm keeping my email always open in front of me while I'm at work. As well, my cell phone always notifies me as soon as I get a new email :)

duplex

Sep 3, 2012
Just to introduce another approach... I'm keeping my email always open in front of me while I'm at work. As well, my cell phone always notifies me as soon as I get a new email :)
My phone does the same thing for me but I still tend to open it and check... it's really killing me o_O

Lili2017

Dec 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Ma citizenship application has been received on october 16,2017 and until today (december 7) i didn't receive an accused of receiving. Please is anyone in the same situation ?
Thanks in advence