+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
How are people getting their CELPIP results? Mine were sealed and sent in for PR and when I asked for a copy I got the below reply from the company that administers the tests. Is there really a need to retake the test? It's not like I forgots hoz two speazze Engrish

Thanks!

====================================

Thank you for contacting us. Our Official CELPIP Score Reports are only valid for two years. Since your test was taken in 2013, we are unfortunately unable to generate your Official CELPIP Score Report at this point. If you would to receive a set of updated score report, you can register for the CELPIP Test online here: https://secure.celpiptest.ca/RegWebApp/#/registration/test-selection . We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Paragon Testing Enterprises | www.paragontesting.ca

threestar

Oct 11, 2017
@spotify

I came on Pr on may 15th 2014, question 9 c, during your eligibility period did you live outside Canada? I am wondering if I need to answer yes or no... if I answer yes it's asking me to fill residence outside of Canada form cit 0177 which is not relevant to me based on questions I see there ... please advise

SimK

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
1211, 6314
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Celpip sent with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2014
Med's Request
18-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
07-14-2015
How are people getting their CELPIP results? Mine were sealed and sent in for PR and when I asked for a copy I got the below reply from the company that administers the tests. Is there really a need to retake the test? It's not like I forgots hoz two speazze Engrish

Thanks!

====================================

Thank you for contacting us. Our Official CELPIP Score Reports are only valid for two years. Since your test was taken in 2013, we are unfortunately unable to generate your Official CELPIP Score Report at this point. If you would to receive a set of updated score report, you can register for the CELPIP Test online here: https://secure.celpiptest.ca/RegWebApp/#/registration/test-selection . We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Paragon Testing Enterprises | www.paragontesting.ca
I printed the scores online and sent them simce you cant get the official reports. All they want to see is that your proficiency is above their benchmark requirements.

MTLBoy

Oct 16, 2017
Hi Guys,
Could someone please add me to the spreadsheet:
After C6.
Documents sent: October 11, 2017
Delivered: October 13, 2017,
No of Days: 1299
Montreal,
Single application.

kca

Oct 15, 2017
Hi,
Could any one please advise me how I can get a copy of my last work permit that immigration officer took it from me while I did flag polling at border?
Unfortunately, I don't have its copy. Now I got stuck while applying for citizenship as I don't have the info of its issue date and expiry date.

Please advise.

light88

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hi,
Could any one please advise me how I can get a copy of my last work permit that immigration officer took it from me while I did flag polling at border?
Unfortunately, I don't have its copy. Now I got stuck while applying for citizenship as I don't have the info of its issue date and expiry date.

Please advise.
You may call CIC call center and provide them your file number. They will give you start and end date of any study or work permit you held in canada.

I did the same.

threestar

Oct 11, 2017
For question 14.....asking for travel documents and passport details .... I will mention my Indian passport details ... but I also have valid tourist visa to USA and expired tourist visa to Europe ... do I need to mention them too ?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
For question 14.....asking for travel documents and passport details .... I will mention my Indian passport details ... but I also have valid tourist visa to USA and expired tourist visa to Europe ... do I need to mention them too ?
No need to mention tourist visas. Indian citizenship should be listed.

kca

Oct 15, 2017
You may call CIC call center and provide them your file number. They will give you start and end date of any study or work permit you held in canada.

I did the same.
Many many thanks.
Just wondering if I apply for GCMS, the copy of Work Permit therein will help me submit it if citizenship officer asks for.

Please advise.

threestar

Oct 11, 2017
For question 6, if I had same name since birth ... do I still need to provide my name and in the "why was the name used" field I need to specify it as "name at birth"