+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

umairfood1

Aug 25, 2013
Dear I have Question. I have gap of 2 months between my 2 passports. I applied while I was in Canada and got it delayed due to processing but never moved out of Canada during that time. What should I wrote in justification part???

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
It is on your PR card and landing document it is an 8 digit number like 1234-5647
Thank you. I looked at my PR card number and I found a number (8 digits) called ID number so I understand this is the UCI number which I will have to enter into my adult form?
I looked at the adult form, first page, top right and there is a box and it is written above it 'for official use\ and it is asking for UCI and certificate number. Do I need to type my UCI there or this will be filled out by IRCC themselves? also what they mean by certificate number?

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
Okay thank you, I was getting different responses. I understand you need to add in calculator. I trust your opinion. Last question, how long I have to stay outside Canada to declare address. In one instance I stayed 143 days in my home country. But Was paying rent in Canada too, although was not living here. Please clarify this scenario. Thanks
You answered your own question. You said "although was not living here". If you were not living in Canada, then you were residing elsewhere.

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
Can I use my PR card as one of the 2 required proof of ID?
4. Two (2) pieces of personal identification
Both pieces of identification should show your name and date of birth, one of which must have your photo on it.

Examples include:

• a Canadian driver’s licence
  • a Canadian health insurance card
  • a copy of the biographical page of your passport/travel document, etc.
If there is information on both sides of your personal identification documents, provide a photocopy of both sides

You already have to send a copy of your PR anyways so is a passport copy. So only health card would be sufficient. I will not send my DL because it has a diff address.

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Sorry what I meant is that you provide a copy of your CoPR and of your PR Card and they will have the UCI on there. So they can look it up. You are correct that at least the old version of the form does not ask you for the UCI, only the official will fill that in.
Thank you. I looked at my PR card number and I found a number (8 digits) called ID number so I understand this is the UCI number which I will have to enter into my adult form?
I looked at the adult form, first page, top right and there is a box and it is written above it 'for official use\ and it is asking for UCI and certificate number. Do I need to type my UCI there or this will be filled out by IRCC themselves? also what they mean by certificate number?

umairfood1

Aug 25, 2013
Guys asking again
Dear I have Question. I have gap of 2 months between my 2 passports. I applied while I was in Canada and got it delayed due to processing but never moved out of Canada during that time. What should I wrote in justification part???

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
There is no question about the UCI???? It is not for you, it is for OFFICIAL USE ONLY, at the first page. I hope you do not mean this one lol

arian_arian

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
I would advise against submitting anything they didn't ask for. In your particular case: You provide your UCI number and when they enter that number in the the system they will see your work permit anyways. It's like submitting a University Transcript to the University that gave you the transcript in the first place :)
Where do we provide our UCI? I only see that in one location at the top right corner of the first page which is "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY"!

What is "Certificate no."? Are we suppose to fill that?

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
NO, do not put anything into the "for official use" section. It is... well.. for official use. So not for you. Believe me, IRCC knows where to find your UCI on your documents. No need to help them. It's like telling a surgeon where the heart is :)
Again, completely ignore the official use section. You MUST NOT write anything there.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Where do we provide our UCI? I only see that in one location at the top right corner of the first page which is "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY"!

What is "Certificate no."? Are we suppose to fill that?
No. Omg guys just because I mention some number everyone is freaking out? Chill! :)