+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship application

Asad199347

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone i need a little favour from people who have applied in calgary and in outer skirts of GTA like niagara region and all where is the application process more quicker and any average timeline please do respond guys i need ur help i am going to finalize this on the suggestions i am going to get please do write ur experience and suggestions thanks

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi everyone i need a little favour from people who have applied in calgary and in outer skirts of GTA like niagara region and all where is the application process more quicker and any average timeline please do respond guys i need ur help i am going to finalize this on the suggestions i am going to get please do write ur experience and suggestions thanks
You know that you can't just choose your processing office right? You will be assigned to the office according to your place of residence. Just in case that wasn't clear.

Regarding processing time averages, look at the spreadsheet that is linked in all the tracking threads.

As a side note: please use meaningful titles for your threads in the future. You literally started a thread "citizenship application" in the citizenship forum.