+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application question

Dana.D

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I have a question to all the people who applied to citizenship.
When i came to Canada as a permanent resident, I had only one passport which i mentioned in my express entry application. After i have landed in Canada and lived for some time, i acquired another passport of another country. I am planning to travel now on my newly aquired passport and I was wondering if I can do that given that when i later apply to the citizenship, my travel history will be pulled out and I am afraid that any travels done on my new passport won't show.
Thank you

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
I have a question to all the people who applied to citizenship.
When i came to Canada as a permanent resident, I had only one passport which i mentioned in my express entry application. After i have landed in Canada and lived for some time, i acquired another passport of another country. I am planning to travel now on my newly aquired passport and I was wondering if I can do that given that when i later apply to the citizenship, my travel history will be pulled out and I am afraid that any travels done on my new passport won't show.
Thank you
You should mention all the passports and travel documents you’ve obtained in the past 5 years immediately the date before signing the application