+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship application "on Hold" Non routine applications

tired_man

Nov 7, 2023
Hello Guys,
I received my AOR back in July 2022. Also I passed my exam Dec. 2022.
nothing was happening on my tracker till end of Aug. I figured out through GCMS notes that the update was regarding putting my application on hold and the reason is not shown. long story short, I don't know what the heck is going on. my primary office is Vancouver and the secondary is Sydney. is anybody else has the same experience? I mean an application on hold

blessedsoul2023

Sep 6, 2023
I was interviewed for Cit grant in july
Next day application was approved and notes say Cit is granted. Three days later the final review officer put my case on hold. MP asked IRCC and they said everything thing is done but they will not call me for oath untill the additional verifications are completed.
They do not share what it is. I am not a refugee claimant. My background check already was done after 9 months in May. No idea what it is. When I got the GCMS notes they say application on hold.
Nothing I can do as when I asked the lawyer for mandamus writ he also told me to wait out few months.

tired_man

Nov 7, 2023
I was interviewed for Cit grant in july
Next day application was approved and notes say Cit is granted. Three days later the final review officer put my case on hold. MP asked IRCC and they said everything thing is done but they will not call me for oath untill the additional verifications are completed.
They do not share what it is. I am not a refugee claimant. My background check already was done after 9 months in May. No idea what it is. When I got the GCMS notes they say application on hold.
Nothing I can do as when I asked the lawyer for mandamus writ he also told me to wait out few months.
It’s bizarre. Honestly, I gave up. I’ll wait till mid next year and after that I’ll hire a lawyer to deal with this shit.

Shaiz888

May 20, 2024
Hi everyone
Please give me some suggestions what i can do.
Apply for citizenship on OCT 22
Citizenship test in March 23
Online Interview required and the completed on Aug 23.
Background check and teast shows completed
After that I didn’t hear anything from immigration so I contacted with my MP and after a week he told me that your application is on hold don’t know the reason.
But during apply i have filled my 2021 taxs but 2022 taxs and 2023 i filled together this year in March
Is it because of not filling tax of 2022 or maybe some other reason
I have issue with my wife she sponsored me in 2019 but due to family problems and conflicts i start living separate from her without any legal separation did my wife stop my citizenship or not.
Please i need help what i can do now.
Thanks

Shaiz888

May 20, 2024
Hi everyone
Please give me some suggestions what i can do.
Apply for citizenship on OCT 22
Citizenship test in March 23
Online Interview required and the completed on Aug 23.
Background check and teast shows completed
After that I didn’t hear anything from immigration so I contacted with my MP and after a week he told me that your application is on hold don’t know the reason.
But during apply i have filled my 2021 taxs but 2022 taxs and 2023 i filled together this year in March
Is it because of not filling tax of 2022 or maybe some other reason
I have issue with my wife she sponsored me in 2019 but due to family problems and conflicts i start living separate from her without any legal separation did my wife stop my citizenship or not.
Please i need help what i can do now.
Thanks