+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application - ATIP

S

slpmaple

What does this mean:

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 15(1) The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities

This appeared on my ATIP report received today, can someone help pls?

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
What does this mean:

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 15(1) The detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities

i cant answer your question.. but is it possible to know how long you waited until you receive the ATIP notes?
thanks

SadaPk

Jul 26, 2017
What does this mean:

Information under this section is hidden when IRCC or a Canadian agency has requested information from a foreign government or agency. It could be anything from checking your record in a foreign country to verifying the information you have supplied in your application. Canadian Security Intelligence Service or IRCC may also request information on your criminality or association with any organization, if they suspect any. This could also be seen when an applicant may have worked for a foreign government. Most of the applicants who see this on the GCMS notes, need not worry, as this is a routine check and does not impact the application. It is not harmful, unless IRCC finds something seriously wrong or something is discovered which would make the applicant inadmissible

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

S

slpmaple

Information under this section is hidden when IRCC or a Canadian agency has requested information from a foreign government or agency. It could be anything from checking your record in a foreign country to verifying the information you have supplied in your application. Canadian Security Intelligence Service or IRCC may also request information on your criminality or association with any organization, if they suspect any. This could also be seen when an applicant may have worked for a foreign government. Most of the applicants who see this on the GCMS notes, need not worry, as this is a routine check and does not impact the application. It is not harmful, unless IRCC finds something seriously wrong or something is discovered which would make the applicant inadmissible

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/
Thanks SadaPk

RAZAAS

Feb 5, 2017
I applied for ATIP on 5th June but still waiting for the report. Should I resubmit the request. will the new request override the earlier request. Appreciate response.

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
I applied for ATIP on 5th June but still waiting for the report. Should I resubmit the request. will the new request override the earlier request. Appreciate response.
you can actually complain about it to some federal body

S

slpmaple

you should have your report by now if extensions laid out in both s9 or s15 of the Act does not apply in your case. Submit a status request, with your tracking number

robw

Mar 10, 2014
OP, I'm guessing you're from a Middle Eastern country (or lived in a Middle Eastern country for some time)?